Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old November 24th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Fantasy Flight Games - $5 Sale Today ONLY -6:00GMT 2008

Lots of their RPG books are on sale but if you scroll down there is a bunch of games from their Silver Line for $5.

Kingdoms is supposed to be a good game, its by Reiner Knizia anything he makes is probably worth $5. Also Minotaur Lords and Scarab Lords are supposed to be good. I want King's Gate as well. On the list I have only played Atlanteon and its okay it was worth the $5 I paid at GenCon.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/5dsale.html

The FFG Fantastic Holiday Sale begins on November 21st and runs until Midnight on the night of Monday, December 4th!
Old November 24th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Fantasy Flight Games - $5 Sale

Wow! Great find, Nether! Thanks for posting this link. I may have some X-mas shopping done with this site!
$5 is a steal for some of these games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Lots of their RPG books are on sale but if you scroll down there is a bunch of games from their Silver Line for $5.

Kingdoms is supposed to be a good game, its by Reiner Knizia anything he makes is probably worth $5. Also Minotaur Lords and Scarab Lords are supposed to be good. I want King's Gate as well. On the list I have only played Atlanteon and its okay it was worth the $5 I paid at GenCon.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/5dsale.html
Old November 24th, 2006, 03:50 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Here's what I purchased for my son and I for X-mas/his birthday (Jan. 1)
  • Wreckage
    Magdar
    Arena Maximus
    Atlanteon
    Quicksand.
I went in thinking I'd buy 5 at the most. So I left off a few others. Kingdoms and King's Gate both look fun, but similar. I went with 5 different game worlds/atmospheres.

Even if they don't pan out as being any good. It was worth trying them for that price.
Thanks Nether!
Old November 24th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
This is awesome. I had a couple of these games on our wishlish at ThoughtHammer for Christmas, but it looks like Christmas may come a little early.

Thanks for posting this, nether!

smallboxgames.com
Old November 24th, 2006, 04:43 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Nether, that's awesome! I bought eight games, and I can't wait to play them!
Old November 24th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
What games did you get IMax?

You really can't pass up $5 per game for some these, even if they turn out to suck it was only$5!

Some of them are a steal at $5!

I am hoping to be able to get a few in a couple of weeks when I get paid. The sale goes through Dec. 4th maybe I can tell the gf about it and she will get me a couple for my B-day on the 2nd
Old November 24th, 2006, 05:21 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Wow, wow, wow.

I got Thunder's Edge, TE's expansion, and Arena Maximus for under $30 including shipping.

Thanks!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old November 24th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Emeritus Admin

ah man! I should've picked up Frenzy! as well. Looks like a steal for $5.
Old November 24th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
ah man! I should've picked up Frenzy! as well. Looks like a steal for $5.
Yeah, I have had my eye on that game for awhile. It looks like fun.
Old November 24th, 2006, 07:45 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yeah, I got Frenzy. My complete list was:

Frenzy
Atlanteon
Delta V
Inkognito
Arena Maximus
Wreckage
Scarab Lords
King's Gate

Probably will see them next Friday or so. I can't wait!
Old November 24th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Arena Maximus
Wreckage
These look like a lot of fun! I can't wait till my son gets Wreckage. He enjoys ThunderRoad, so we'll see how he enjoys this version of Mad Max wasteland fun.
Just wish I had seen Frenzy before I checked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
What games did you get IMax?

You really can't pass up $5 per game for some these, even if they turn out to suck it was only$5!

Some of them are a steal at $5!
Nether, did you purchase any?
Old November 24th, 2006, 07:59 PM
Site Admin

I broke down and put some on our "Emergencies Only" credit card. This seemed like an emergency to me

I got:

Frenzy
Minotaur Lords
Scarab Lords
Kingdoms
King's Gate
Arena Maximus

If they are still available when I get paid again I may get:

Quicksand
Thunder's Edge
Thunder's Edge Expansion
Wreckage