Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 16th, 2024, 09:02 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Increasingly Fragile Terrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Am I the only one who snaps the castle walls off sideways? Never had a problem getting them apart that way, and they have never broken.
This scares me. Occasionally, I'll have pieces "break" apart unexpectedly and I always look down at them, expecting to see something has been destroyed. But the castle walls are super stable and robust, it would seem.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old February 1st, 2024, 02:54 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Tip taken from woodworking: buy some paraffin (often found with canning supplies in local grocery or hardware store). Rub the solid paraffin along the joints before you join them. Then work the joint back and forth a little to distribute the wax evenly.

I used this on all my castle pieces when I first got them. Now the only pieces I have a problem with are the ones I acquired later (that I have not had opportunity to treat yet).

Also works great on sticking wooden drawers, BTW.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old February 1st, 2024, 07:39 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

I use spray dry lubricant. It works great on castle pieces.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Blaster-...-TDL/202532762

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old February 1st, 2024, 09:40 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Am I the only one who snaps the castle walls off sideways? Never had a problem getting them apart that way, and they have never broken.
This scares me. Occasionally, I'll have pieces "break" apart unexpectedly and I always look down at them, expecting to see something has been destroyed. But the castle walls are super stable and robust, it would seem.
Just reading this made me cringe. You are a braver man than I dear Sir Dendrik.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion