Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Notices

Old August 5th, 2013, 12:19 PM

sadpony Woo who?
Spidey Sense Question

I asked this already on boardgamegeek but got some conflicting answers, so I thought I would ask the pros here.

We had a scenario where the Frost Giant of Morh died adjacent to Spiderman. This triggered his Dying Swipe and we were wondering if Spidey Sense would trigger as well or if he just gets hit.

Here are the ability texts for reference:

Dying Swipe - If this Frost Giant of Morh is attacked with a normal attack by an opponent's figure and receives enough wounds to be destroyed, roll 3 attack dice. One at a time for each skull rolled, you may inflict 1 wound on any figure that is adjacent to this Frost Giant of Morh. Figures affected by Dying Swipe cannot roll any defense dice and can receive more than 1 wound each. After using Dying Swipe, remove this Frost Giant of Morh from the battlefield.

Spidey-Sense 11
If Spider-Man is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-10, roll defense dice normally. If you roll an 11-20, Spider-Man takes no damage and may immediately move using his Swing Line 4 Special Power.
Old August 5th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Spidey Sense Question

Since dying swipe isn't an attack spidey sense wouldn't trigger. That is how I interpret it.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old August 5th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site!

Dying Swipe is not an attack, it's a special power, so Spidey Sense does not trigger and thus Spidey would recieve any wounds that would result from it.
Old August 5th, 2013, 12:36 PM

sadpony Woo who?

Thanks for the quick replies. I figured that Spidey Sense wouldn't trigger, but I wanted to check (because I was Spiderman in the example, lol).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's