Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old February 18th, 2009, 07:49 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My Customs:12/22/16 Mutate Warlord ReUpdated

The SE are the units I have made cards for. I have indicated the mini used wherever possible. In the spoilers below I have added their homeworlds. Drakikor is my homebrew D&D universe.

I have grown to love MSE so I have been slowly redoing all my customs in it.

CLASSIC 'SCAPE CARDS

AQUILLA
Spoiler Alert!

JANDAR
Spoiler Alert!

EINAR
Spoiler Alert!

ULLAR
Spoiler Alert!

UTGAR
Spoiler Alert!

VYDAR
Spoiler Alert!

VALKRILL
Spoiler Alert!

MORTAL KOMBAT KARDS

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by JC McMinis; February 20th, 2021 at 06:42 PM.
Old February 18th, 2009, 07:54 PM

Flyguy101 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: My Customs

60 costs too much for just 3 IMO. 30, maybe?
Old February 18th, 2009, 09:00 PM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation

Yeah, to be honest, I would rather take myself some zombies than these guys. You have to take into account wether your making customs people are going to want to be playing.
Old February 18th, 2009, 09:24 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok thanks, I like the honest opinions. I am not sure how to determine point value so I am just guessing. I am making custom units out of the miniatures I have from my years of playing D&D and such. I will change it to 30 points which might make them a little better.
Old February 18th, 2009, 09:34 PM

Ok heres my next one. Some help with point value on this one would be nice.

Jarr Stonefist
Jandar

Dwarf
Unique Hero
Champion
Valiant
Medium 4

Life 5
Movement 4
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

Special Abilities
Orc Foe
Whenevr Jarr Stonefist attacks an Orc he adds 2 to his attack roll.
Whenever Jarr is attacked by an Orc he adds 2 to hois defense roll.
Old February 18th, 2009, 09:51 PM

Jorundr Shieldcrusher is surprisingly tart

I say 70-80 points sounds ok

Ninjas beat pirates but Vikings beat all.
Old February 19th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not bad customs, jicmic. I'll give you the same advice I gave the last guy, though: Presentation is everything! An actual custom card or pic of the figs would go a long way to making your thread more of a standout...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old February 19th, 2009, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Not bad customs, jicmic. I'll give you the same advice I gave the last guy, though: Presentation is everything! An actual custom card or pic of the figs would go a long way to making your thread more of a standout...

Brandon
Well I do not have a digital camera to take pics of the minis unfortunatly, save for the one on my cell phone. I tried it a couple of times but they came out crappy. I am working on trying to make at least the custom cards even without the pics on them.
Old February 19th, 2009, 08:47 PM

Ok I made my first custom card. I don't have a pic of the mini I plan on using but at least I have the card.

Old February 21st, 2009, 03:09 AM

Re: jcmcminis' Customs, Scorpion from Mortal Kombat added

Added Scorpion from MK need some advice on point value.
Old February 21st, 2009, 07:57 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I like the Scorpion card. The only thing I might change is the wording at the end of Get Over Here.

Quote:
Scorpion cannot use this attack if he has moved this turn or unless target is on same elevation as himself.
Maybe change too:

Scorpion cannot use this attack if he has moved this turn or is not on the same level as his target.

As for points, his attack and defense are pretty high at five. Combined with six life and the ability to teleport without taking disengagement means he will be difficult to kill quickly.

I'd start him at 150 and see what playtesting tells you.

-insert signature here-
Old February 21st, 2009, 08:40 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

I agree with Nyys. 150 sounds good.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards