Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old March 14th, 2014, 07:39 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sports: NFL

Steve put up good numbers last year with the #1 corner covering him. I think y'all got a pretty good piece. Plus I'll be cheering for y'all (especially Steve) to stick it to the Panthers when we play next season!

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old March 14th, 2014, 09:03 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Panthers cut Smith. See y'all at the bottom of the NFC South.
Saints might be joining them. We'd better have some great guys in the wings, giving up on Sproles and letting go of several defensive players.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 18th, 2014, 06:40 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Pretty happy with the Bears offseason so far, love the Houston Ratliff and Peanut signings, while Mundy is at least better than what we had. It's tough to see Peppers and Bennett go, but I was all for it. Glad we cut Bush and Podlesh, hope we get rid of Weems too. Not too psyched about the M.D Jennings signing though.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 10th, 2014, 11:21 AM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Little late... BUT WE GOT ALLEN!

The Bears defense is starting to look good, I'd be surprised if they were in the bottom half of the league next year.

Old April 10th, 2014, 12:43 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Little late... BUT WE DITCHED CJ2K!

Now maybe the Titans can do something other than count on an overpriced RB for their offensive fortunes

~Aldin, who thinks CJ is gonna be pretty disappointed once he realizes his value on the open market is nowhere near what he wants

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 10th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I wonder what the odds are on him going to the Patriots?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 8th, 2014, 11:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Anyone else watch the draft? Real happy with the Cowboys pick. Our O-line is fast becoming one of the teams strengths after years of it being one of our biggest weaknesses. Now maybe we can convert on 3rd and short.

side note* why did this thread not show up with I searched for NFL?
Old May 8th, 2014, 11:20 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I never for a second believed the Manziel smokescreen for the Cowboys.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 8th, 2014, 11:27 PM

Grrr, mad the Rams took Donald. I like the Fuller pick though, I would've taken Pryor personally. Loved Manziel to the Browns, idk how the heck Bucannon got into the first.

Old May 9th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
side note* why did this thread not show up with I searched for NFL?
Search doesn't look for anything shorter than 4 letters.

Weird night for my teams:

Titans take another OT, which is weird because they have a great LT and a RT that just signed a big new contract. Their guard positions are pretty locked as well, especially with the first round pick from last year at RG. I think the guy was a top ten talent that they got at eleven, but I have no idea where they're gonna play him.

Niners pick I was initially very down on, but after reading a bit about the guy and looking at who was already gone I'm back to ambivalent. A Safety that will play Nickel will toughen up the interior, so I can be okay with that. There was never a really great time to jump into the draft at a higher pick to grab a WR or CB that had dropped a few extra slots. It seemed to me that most of those guys went at a premium with the maybe exception of Roby, who the Broncos got at 31. Problem is that the Niners have been in the news too much lately to take on Roby I think.

Overall... I think both teams got good players and neither team addressed a position of need.

For the Niners, I think they can still get a solid corner with the next pick and a solid wideout after that (two picks in the 2nd), though I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them move up to grab Davante Adams. I'm kinda hoping Garoppolo drops to the Titans. I just don't think Locker is the long term answer at QB in Music City.

~Aldin, actually pretty happy looking at the way round two looks like it's breaking down

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 10th, 2014, 10:10 AM

All of a sudden the Bears D looks.. good. Maybe even better than good. I know everybody wins on draft day, but looking at Emery's three classes, his one looks like the best so far.

Old May 11th, 2014, 01:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not completely sure how I feel about the Lions' draft yet. I think we got some good players, but I'm not sure how good our team will be next year. Hopefully Ebron turns out to be the Vernon Davis/Jimmy Graham like threat he's being sold as.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV