Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 4th, 2007, 02:16 AM

naps420 Woo who?
naps420's Map Thread (Edited 1/18/2017)

[Edit 1/18/2017]I have recently got back in contact with an old friend of mine, we are looking to get back into regular games of Heroscape, so I may start updating this more often with pictures of those maps we do, as well as maybe some new virtual maps. You can see more about it towards the end of this thread in a recent post I made earlier.

[Original Post]
I have been playing Heroscape since Sep 06. It has been a big craze between me and all my friends/roomies. I've decided to snap some pics with my crappy camera and show some of our maps off. Hope you enjoy

This first map is a map I made myself, it consist of 2 Master Sets, 1 Bridge/Forest Expansion, and a Castle Expansion, along with a handful of double/single hexes from characters we have purchased.

Ruins of Olanthor

---------------------------------
Here is a big map that my buddy Tommy P and myself made. We used 3 Master sets on this bad boy, along with 2 Castle sets, 2 Bridge/Forest sets, and a Lava set. We played a 2v2 1000 points a side battle. Was a blast.

Untitled Map

--------------------------------
This next map I have more pictures of, but because of a BIG opps (Forgetting to take something incriminating out of the pictures) I am only posting two, with a third I slightly altered, out of the 5 I have. This one was made with 2 Masters, 1 Bridge/Forest, and 1 Castle.

Twin Keep Bridge

This map I only have one picture for. My roomy Bob made this one just the other night. As like most others, it's made of 2 Masters, 1 Bridge/Forest, and 1 Castle. We just played it tonight, it was big...and VERY deadly. We both dropped our Airborn towards each other arms and it was nasty.

Untitled Map

A few recent pics

This is another map my roomy Bob built. This is from early in December. 2 Masters, 1 Bridge/Forest, and 1 Castle was used. This was a very fun map.

Untitled Map

This is a map Bob made a few days later. Using the same sets as before. This was a great 1v1 map, I belive we played 800 point armies.

Untitled Map

This map was built using 3 Masters, 2 Bridge/Forest, 2 Castles, and I Lava set was also used. Tommy P and I built this baby FAST!! I built the castle and forest area, he built the ruins and lave/water parts.

Greystone Castle

Hope you enjoy the maps! Chances are, I'll take lots more of the maps we build here and I plan on taking my digital camera with me for now on to take pictures of the other maps we play on.

Last edited by naps420; January 18th, 2017 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Another thread title change
Old January 4th, 2007, 03:07 AM

naps420 Woo who?
Posted wrong pics!

This is supposed to be Castle Doom. The ones above under Castle Doom is a board me and Tommy P made. This map was made with 3 Masters, 2 Bridge/Forest, 2 Castle, and a Lava set, this is the one Bob made

Old January 4th, 2007, 03:37 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Maps me and roomies have made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naps420
I have been playing Heroscape since Sep. It has been a big craze between me and all my friends/roomies. I've decided to snap some pics with my crappy camera and show some of our maps off. Hope you enjoy

on.
Welcome to the addiction.
The maps look like a lot of fun.
You and your roomies have got it made - my good gaming buddy and I always talk about how much more 'Scape we could've gotten in when we were single, in college, with roomies, whatever.

Keep the pics coming!

I"m digging this map:
Old January 4th, 2007, 03:43 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, naps420!

On behalf of our friendly and synergistic community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~Aldin, who enjoyed looking at the maps you posted

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 4th, 2007, 03:44 AM

naps420 Woo who?
Yeah, I am very proud of that map. I try to make maps that aren't exactly the same all around, and that was one of the first maps I actually used runes to make. I had alot of people who never even seen heroscape admire the board while it was set up for a week here on our table. I think we had to of played at least 4-5 games on it during the time it stayed there.
Old January 4th, 2007, 07:59 AM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Nice maps! I like the "windows" on the castle pieces.

-Ski
Old January 4th, 2007, 08:05 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Props to you on some very nice usage of the castle. I, too really like the map that HEH mentioned.
Old January 4th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
I love Twin Keeps, a couple of Months I did something very similar on a larger scale

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old January 4th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I too like the windows. What'd you use?
Old January 4th, 2007, 02:04 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
this is just too tempting, what was so incriminating? guns? dismembered hs figures? (oh no!)

6 x 9 = 42

Old January 4th, 2007, 02:36 PM

Junge Roman has disabled reputation
I really like the way you used the ruins on the Ruins map and the overall appeal of the 1st untitled map.
Old January 4th, 2007, 05:22 PM

naps420 Woo who?
The Windows and incrimnating items.

My buddy Tommy P used a black paint marker for the windows. He was tired of always having to check the bottoms since we all have different marks on our pieces, so he tweaked his whole castle set. He also took a metalic silver marker and did all the rungs of his ladders to make them look metal.

As for the incriminating things I had to remove from the one picture, it has something to do with my name here *smirks* Some items in the picture that are attended for "tobacco" use and were blantly not being used for that. LOL

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios