Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 7th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Characters from Heroes, as heroes.

I had thrown in the size restriction just to fit it in with how most heroscape stuff work (most abilities of that sort are limited to small or medium characters). As for the holding, thats why I thought both a push and pull option would fit in with them. Ranged characters are dragged beside him, while melee characters could be tossed out of range).
Old February 7th, 2009, 02:11 PM

HalsefighterX is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
I had thrown in the size restriction just to fit it in with how most heroscape stuff work (most abilities of that sort are limited to small or medium characters). As for the holding, thats why I thought both a push and pull option would fit in with them. Ranged characters are dragged beside him, while melee characters could be tossed out of range).
Good ideas, I may have to make two versions of Sylar, otherwise he'll be way too powerful to actually use.
Old February 7th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Shouldn't be more so than the Hulk or Thanos. Enspecially since his life shouldn't be too high and defense neither.

Even if one vs. one a hero would have a hard time with him, a squad or two should take him down easily. He is the biggie in Heroes and honestly should be tough and have a high cost.
Old February 7th, 2009, 02:27 PM

MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalsefighterX View Post
Claire Bennet- Advanced cellular regeneration- After revealing an order marker on Claire you may remove all wound markers from her card.
This could make Claire unstoppable unless her DEF and Life are very low. If you put all your markers on Claire, the enemy would have to kill her in one round or she would come back full strength. I recommend changing this to healing 2 wounds per OM, or making it a variable number like Kelda's healing.
Old February 7th, 2009, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Tiger View Post
Quote:
Claire Bennet- Advanced cellular regeneration- After revealing an order marker on Claire you may remove all wound markers from her card.
This could make Claire unstoppable unless her DEF and Life are very low. If you put all your markers on Claire, the enemy would have to kill her in one round or she would come back full strength. I recommend changing this to healing 2 wounds per OM, or making it a variable number like Kelda's healing.
I was thinking of giving her low life and attack power but you gave me a better idea, why not something like

Advanced cellular regeneration- After moving and attacking roll the 20 sided die. 1-7 nothing happens 8-15 Remove one wound marker from Claire or any figure adjacent to her 16-20 remove up to two wound markers from Claire or any figure adjacent to her.

This replicates her ability to heal people with her blood also.
Old February 7th, 2009, 03:24 PM

MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby!

The biggest problem with finding "Heroes" figures, is that they all wear regular clothes. Most miniatures are in some sort of special clothes, either a military uniform, a fantasy outfit, or a superhero costume. Fortunately, Heroclix has several "regular guy" figures that would work for Heroes characters. Here are a few that I found with a quick search:

Crispus Allen for the Hatian:

Boom Boom for Daphne:

Calculator for Noah Bennett:

Cameron Chase /DEO Agent for Claire's Mom (forgot her name):

Cassie Sandsmark for Nicki / Jessica (with a little surgury to remove the flying stand):

Conner Kent for Peter Petrelli (paint over the Superman symbol):

Cuckoo for Claire:

And Black Mask and Blockbuster have great Nathan Petrelli suits - they just needs a little surgery to replace their heads:

There are just a few that I found with a little searching on www.stashmatic.com. There are probably better figures for each Hero, but this should give you an idea for what's available.
Old February 7th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Dr Feelgood

Since her power always works, I'd make it 1-10 heal one wound, 11-19 heal two, and 20 is a full heal.

the 20 gives it a nice target, just say that it can never be modified by glyphs or other powers. Again, just keep the attack and defense low, but give her good life to reflect that it takes alot of wounds to kill her, but those wounds are easy to inflict.
Old February 8th, 2009, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Since her power always works, I'd make it 1-10 heal one wound, 11-19 heal two, and 20 is a full heal.

the 20 gives it a nice target, just say that it can never be modified by glyphs or other powers. Again, just keep the attack and defense low, but give her good life to reflect that it takes alot of wounds to kill her, but those wounds are easy to inflict.
I was actually thinking of giving her low-ish life but decent defense, to reflect her healing automatically after certain hits. But low life is assuming they get in a headshot. (I was inspired to try this by a thread on Highlander-heroscape.)
Old February 8th, 2009, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Tiger View Post
The biggest problem with finding "Heroes" figures, is that they all wear regular clothes. Most miniatures are in some sort of special clothes, either a military uniform, a fantasy outfit, or a superhero costume. Fortunately, Heroclix has several "regular guy" figures that would work for Heroes characters. Here are a few that I found with a quick search:

Crispus Allen for the Hatian:

Boom Boom for Daphne:

Calculator for Noah Bennett:

Cameron Chase /DEO Agent for Claire's Mom (forgot her name):

Cassie Sandsmark for Nicki / Jessica (with a little surgury to remove the flying stand):

Conner Kent for Peter Petrelli (paint over the Superman symbol):

Cuckoo for Claire:

And Black Mask and Blockbuster have great Nathan Petrelli suits - they just needs a little surgery to replace their heads:

There are just a few that I found with a little searching on www.stashmatic.com. There are probably better figures for each Hero, but this should give you an idea for what's available.

I saw a few of those and thought the same thing you did about modifying them so they would work for the characters. Now if only we could get a guy in a trenchcoat-ish thing with slicked back hair we could make Sylar.

Thanks for the site however, I was going through the official herocliz site one image at a time. I looked at every single hero through almost all of DC Heroclix, half of marvel and 1/3 of horrorclix. Long time...this is a bit easier.
Old February 15th, 2009, 02:05 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I've been looking for a figure that suited Sylar for quite some time. Haven't found any yet. I've got a few abilities for my version already worked out, but the figure eludes me!
Old February 15th, 2009, 10:02 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!

Throwing a monekywrench into the "Claire" Gears.. How about looking at it another way.

Low life.. Say 2-4. If Claire "Dies" from a ranged attack roll D-20, 5-15% chance of Perma Death, otherwise she revives at the beginning of the next turn.

Hiro - "Nick of Time" If Hiro has an unrevealed ordermarker on him and a friendly figure within 8 spaces is killed, Immediately move Hiro adjacent to the destroyed figure, the figure ignores the previous attack.

Old February 16th, 2009, 10:43 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Heroes is one of my favorite shows. I am excited to see how this project will develop.

Quote:
Quote:

I was actually thinking of giving her low-ish life but decent defense, to reflect her healing automatically after certain hits. But low life is assuming they get in a headshot. (I was inspired to try this by a thread on Highlander-heroscape.)
I think jschild makes a valid point. In the show, Claire isn't a "defense" character. For the sake of the show they wrote her that way so that she would get hit so she could use her ability. I understand you wanting to reflect her healing automatically after certain hits though. Perhaps go with the low-defense/ high life but make it so that if she receives only one wound from an attack she can ignore it and not place a wound marker on her card.

You are doing a great job. Again, I can't wait to see how this develops!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards