Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 7th, 2009, 02:56 AM

HalsefighterX is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Characters from Heroes, as heroes.

I am presently working out making characters from Heroes as custom characters for Heroscape. The only problem I have thusfar (aside from way too many ideas ) is finding figures from other miniature games that look like normal people, let alone normal people who were in Heroes.

So my work in this thread is twofold.

1.) Finding figures who look somewhat similar to characters from the TV show Heroes.

2.) Fine tuning the ideas I have for powers, stats and classifications.

If anyone knows of a good miniature for any character from the show, please let me know what it's from and/or where to get/look for it.

In the mean time I'll post some of the special abilities I've thought of for some key characters.

Sylar- Telekinesis-Whenever sylar would be hit by a non-adjacent attack 5 or fewer spaces away, roll 1 extra defense die. Any number over 5 you may roll 2 extra defense dice.

Intuitive Apptitude-Whenever Sylar kills a unique figure he may take one of its Special Abilites. Sylar can only keep one ability at a time.

Hiro Nakamura- Space Manipulation- Hiro may move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Time manipulation- After moving and attacking if Hiro is not adjacent to any figures he may move one additional time.

Peter Petrelli- Empathic Mimicry-Once per round Peter may choose to use the Special ability of one unique figure adjacent to him. He may keep this power until the end of the round.

Matt Parkman- Mind Reading- Once per round you may place one wound marker on Matt Parkman to reveal one of your opponents Order markers.

Noah Bennet- One of us one of them- Whenever Noah is within 5 clear sight spaces of a Unique Hero who follows The Company he may roll one additional Attack or defense die.

The Haitian- Power Negation- All figures within two clear sight spaces of The Haitian may not use any Abilities on their card.

Tracy Strauss- Icey touch- After moving and attacking roll the 20 sided die once for each adjacent enemy figure. 1-6 Nothing happens, 7-15 the enemy figure can not move or make leaving engagement attacks for one round. 16-19 the figure can not do anything for one round 20 the figure is destroyed.
(This needs alot of help)

Claire Bennet- Advanced cellular regeneration- If an opponent's attack deals only one marker of damage, Claire may ignore the previous attack.

Ando- The perfect sidekick- If Ando is within 4 clear sight spaces of Hiro Nakamura, add 1 die to all attack and defense rolls for both.

Supercharge- Ando may use Supercharge once per round to allow a friendly figure to use their special attack again.

Nikki Sanders- Nikki's power- After taking damage with Nikki, you may begin to use Jessica's power.

Jessica's Power- This may only be used after using Nikki's power. Add 2 dice for all attack or defense rolls until you destroy an enemy figure.

Daphne Millbrook- Super speed- This character takes no leaving engagement attacks, may move through opponenets figures, and can move over two water spaces per turn.

I'll be adding more to this list as I think of good ways to make powers from the show work for heroscape.

Last edited by HalsefighterX; March 1st, 2009 at 04:14 AM. Reason: adjusting powers, adding links to character info

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards