Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old April 15th, 2014, 11:45 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Mice & Mystics

That is absolutely amazing ! I want to play M&M with him.
Old April 22nd, 2014, 07:35 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Finally got my Centipede painted. Now I just have the final 3 Rats to finish up and the set will be done. First 3 Rats were brown, but these final 3 will be grey.

But for now, here's the Centipede. Not great like the French fellow that is truly gifted, but it will work for me.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 22nd, 2014, 09:58 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Finally got my Centipede painted. Now I just have the final 3 Rats to finish up and the set will be done. First 3 Rats were brown, but these final 3 will be grey.

But for now, here's the Centipede. Not great like the French fellow that is truly gifted, but it will work for me.

Looks great! One of these days, I'll paint some of mine...
Old April 22nd, 2014, 10:14 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Thanks Akden

It's just a matter of sitting down and starting it, you can do it.

I did most of the others from the first set last summer, so it's taken me a while to get back to work on them. Then I got Glorm and Nere to do yet as well, as I didn't them until Gencon and never got around to getting them primed, so I'll have to do that soon.

I will be getting close to 200 minis from the MERCS Recon KS I backed, but that won't come until next year. So I wanted to get back into the swing of things with some M&M figures.

We have a guy in our game group that a lot of people in the group have do minis painting for them, and he's really good. But I just hate to pay for them to get painted, I'm cheap like that

Old April 22nd, 2014, 11:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That paint job looks really good to me.
Old June 6th, 2014, 07:10 AM
Prickly Cactus

Great podcast with Jerry and others talking about the next release, Downwood Tales.

Podcast with Jerry

Old June 15th, 2015, 10:01 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation

this is a nice german trailer
Old June 15th, 2015, 10:12 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ok now that is pretty cool!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 16th, 2015, 12:07 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

That is ridiculously cool.
Old February 4th, 2016, 11:05 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

just ran a game of this for my son and his cousins and they loved it, got killed by brodie in chapter one so they want to play tomorrow. I painted all my minis and they where like you painted these wow!
Old February 4th, 2016, 11:10 PM
Prickly Cactus

Great to hear. Good fun!

Old October 25th, 2018, 12:11 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I am sure some of you have not heard, so I am excited to be the one to share, that our own @Grungebob 's Mice & Mystics may soon be . . .

Drum roll, please . . .

A major motion picture! From Dreamworks!

Details here.

What a wonderful thing for a member of our Heroscapers family. Congrats, GB! Good luck putting a bow on this deal, and getting it all done!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games