Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 24th, 2009, 02:12 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Maryland NHSD

Added this event to the Events Calendar. Hopefully it will make more people aware of the event.
Old August 25th, 2009, 06:11 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Should be all systems go for me and Lil Miss Spidysox, but won't be able to commit 100% till closer to the date. But should be ok.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old August 28th, 2009, 08:05 PM

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Maryland NHSD 2009

Just wanted to point Clancampbell toward this thread.

2009 National Heroscape Day Support Thread

This event is sure to get at least 10 participants so it will definitely qualify.
Old August 28th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks Tom!!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old August 28th, 2009, 08:43 PM

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

If you can Clan, make sure you let Grunge know asap cause the sooner you get your event in the better. Hopefully Wizards comes through again this year.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old August 30th, 2009, 11:10 AM

drewcula knows what's in an order marker drewcula knows what's in an order marker

Zak and I are in. Tony is probable, but not confirmed. Thanks again for hosting!
Old August 30th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
Your going to be having quite a lot of trouble getting participates as Onacara's NHSD is going to be the 17th as well!

I suspect most will be going to that one.
I don't think it will be that big of a deal. Most of the regular Maryland crew sticks solely to the Maryland events anyway. Also, I would imagine that Onacara's event will be in the far Northeast area and therefore drawing from a different pool of players. The overlap won't be too bad.
Well, anyone having a NHSD will be on the 17th. As Tom said, most of Maryland and lower PA crew will come to mine, so I don't forsee a problem. We have very little overlap between our groups. Taeblewalker being the main one and I imagine he'll go to Ona's as its closer for him.
There's also some crazy guy willing to drive from Maryland up to Boston and Saratoga isn't there? You should get him to organise the event, declare the start time to be 4am, load the participants into the back of a transit and drive them all up here. I think that's the best option all round.
Old August 31st, 2009, 08:19 AM

You can put me and Lil miss Spidysox down as confirmed. We'll be there.

Old August 31st, 2009, 09:24 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
You can put me and Lil miss Spidysox down as confirmed. We'll be there.
Awesome, glad to have you.

Ok so we're 3 confirmed away from the 10 minimum needed for support from wizards. Let's fill those spots!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old September 1st, 2009, 12:38 AM

shaugville is surprisingly tart

You can consider me as confirmed. I am coming. I will see if I can bring someone along too.
Old September 1st, 2009, 01:20 AM

Please put me in for confirmed as well. The planets aligned and I got the Saturday cleared. I will be bringing some maps as usual. By the way, any ideas for maps yet? I would like to see some different stuff apart from the typical BOV maps.
Old September 8th, 2009, 06:14 PM

I talked to Peteparkerh the other day, you can put him down as well as Lil' Miss Pete.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day