Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old August 26th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD '09

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralGrievous13 View Post
This sounds awesome! Please sign my Dad and me up.

I think that Game Kastle in San Jose would also be a good location for Bay Area Brawl - NHSD '09. They have lots of room. Here's a link to their website, Game Kastle.com.
Their location is great for me, but their Event Calendar already has stuff booked for 10/17 & 10/18. I don't know what their available space is like, though.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old August 26th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

GameKastle is a great FLGS, but they book up space fast. Having the event there would be great, but sounds like no dice this time. Windlane has suggested a venue that sounds pretty sweet, so I'm waiting to hear back on that before proceeding. Also, I added GeneralGrievous and his Dad to the roster.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old August 26th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sad news, the clubhouse is already booked. So, unfortunately we'll have to seek out another venue.

For future reference, if we do use the clubhouse we have to be cleaned up and gone by 10PM. And we can book the hall up to 90 days in advance. Obviously, the closer to the day we want we get, the less likely we are to get the day.
Old August 26th, 2009, 08:45 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Hey I'll come. maybe we could have it at Gamescape: http://www.gamescapesf.net/index.html
They are in San Francisco though.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old August 26th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Tournament Director Deluxe

Satyr is surprisingly tart

Ronin, thanks for the heads up. I'm a big maybe that time of year.

I've scouted Gamescape as a possible venue before. Unless they have something in the back their play area is pretty small. I'm always fond of Endgame (best FLGS play space in the bay area!) and of course Games of Berkeley.

Need to pick a day and get on their calendars ASAP ... but you know that.

Cry endgame and let slip the doggin of war.
Old August 27th, 2009, 12:15 AM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
I think that Game Kastle in San Jose would also be a good location for Bay Area Brawl - NHSD '09. They have lots of room. Here's a link to their website, Game Kastle.com.
Their location is great for me, but their Event Calendar already has stuff booked for 10/17 & 10/18. I don't know what their available space is like, though.
It does look like Game Kastle is booked on 10/18. However, on 10/17, they only have one party that reserved "1 RPG table w/ board near outlet". Since they have tons of tables there, I believe they should still have enough room for our event.
Old August 27th, 2009, 08:46 AM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
It does look like Game Kastle is booked on 10/18. However, on 10/17, they only have one party that reserved "1 RPG table w/ board near outlet". Since they have tons of tables there, I believe they should still have enough room for our event.
I was planning on checking them out this afternoon anyways, so I'll do some recon and report back as soon as I can (probably not until late this evening or tomorrow morning)

Old August 27th, 2009, 08:58 PM

I went by Game Kastle this afternoon, and they said that Saturday 10/17 would be fine. They said that there will be a small group there in the morning, but they won't take up much space. There were 12 tables in the common room, and plenty of parking around the shop. If we decide to use them to host they said that they would try to put the word out for us if we wanted. There's no deposit or anything needed to reserve the space, we just need to let them know as soon as we can-first come, first serve. Also, I don't know if we were planning on doing an entry fee towards prizes, but they said that if there was one they would collect it then exchange it for equal value of stoe merchandise/credit (if I understood correctly).

Old August 27th, 2009, 09:23 PM

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks Killometer! Great job! I'm filling out their Event Submission form now, should be all set in a day or two. Stay tuned NorCal!

Old August 27th, 2009, 09:44 PM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart

Sounds sweet! Thanks for your great recon work Killometer, +rep.
Old August 27th, 2009, 10:11 PM

Glad to help.

Now I just have to make sure to get the time off of work.

Do we know what time we will be starting, yet?

Old August 27th, 2009, 11:50 PM

At a venue like GK, it'd be 11am-6pm, and if people can stay later, then we can go later. Depends on GK and on us.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day