Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 19th, 2010, 08:22 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Speed Custom Unit Contest #9 D1 PLEASE READ NEW VOTING I

At what point will it be revealed who made each custom?

Old March 19th, 2010, 08:43 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

One the winner is revealed
Old March 19th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

When is the first segment of voting going to be finalized?
Old March 19th, 2010, 11:02 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would assume in a couple days, but game bear has been out of touch with me. So I dont know how long he set the polls for.
Old March 20th, 2010, 01:46 AM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
When is the first segment of voting going to be finalized?
If you are logged in, the closing time should be displayed at the top of each poll. In this case, the polls were set to run for two days, so Round 1 will close Saturday night. The final poll will then be posted and will also run for two days, closing Monday night.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards