Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 30th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
So what happens if a Shade is in Mimring's Fire Line, which targets spaces rather than figures, and is summoned to a space also in the Fire Line? Does it have to roll defense dice anyway?
A good question, but one already muddled by Vanish. Isamu could vanish from the front of the Fire Line into the back. I believe the correct answer to both is that they would not need to roll defense. Fire Line technically works like all other multi-hit attacks, in that it affects all figures simultaneously. The rule about rolling defense dice from Mimring on is a rule for rolling defense dice, not about who is affected by the attack.
Old July 1st, 2012, 07:08 PM

cornhusker36 has disabled reputation

We need less talking and more playtesting!
Old July 1st, 2012, 08:21 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornhusker36 View Post
We need less talking and more playtesting!
Please correct me if I am wrong, I haven't read the whole thread, but I don't seem to recall you doing much for the project yourself.

This isn't what the Judges do all day you know, they have lives.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 01:01 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Sorry if I keep butting in here, but the sculpt for Kophawet by Typhon2222 and Sertorius has undergone a paint change, and is no longer sold in the old paint colors. Auggie's still has 10 in stock, but that's not very many. It isn't a very hard repaint necessarily, but it's something to think about.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 01:13 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

The sculpt is what matters, paint schemes are gravy.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 01:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yeah, but not having the correct paint scheme available is sort of annoying.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 01:43 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

How different is the paint job?
Old July 2nd, 2012, 01:55 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
How different is the paint job?
It's gray now, instead of the brown it was before.

Old:

New:
Old July 2nd, 2012, 01:57 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Honestly, I like the new one better. I don't really like my Heroes to get "lost" in my squaddies. Plus, it looks really really sweet in grey.

I'll take it into account when I do my review, though. Thanks for letting us know!
Old July 2nd, 2012, 02:37 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Honestly, I like the new one better. I don't really like my Heroes to get "lost" in my squaddies. Plus, it looks really really sweet in grey.

I'll take it into account when I do my review, though. Thanks for letting us know!
Brave Arrow and the Dwarf heroes are the worst, I think. I think the different color is a good thing.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old July 2nd, 2012, 10:41 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

The SoV display thread has the wrong card for Priscus in it, Killometer (Filthy's, not the C3V's).

I like that grey paint job better on the mini, though I'm not sure if it would be a good thing for Khophawet. Maybe a zombified Khophawet...

Old July 2nd, 2012, 10:47 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I prefer the Brown, looks better with the Wolves.

But then of course I like my guys to blend together.

Grey isn't that bad looking, though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs