Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old November 13th, 2013, 05:27 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online 'Scape Season 10 - Round 4 Posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Hey guys. I'm gong to have to drop from the tourney. Sorry.
Marrowick, the tourny is now in the playoffs. Thanks for letting us know, but there is nothing to drop from at this point.
Also, we already dropped you from rounds 3 and 4 after you failed to complete your round 2 game. We're efficient like that.
Old November 16th, 2013, 12:04 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I was able to get the better of greygnarl earlier today in a cat and mouse game where I was constantly using order markers on Hoplitrons and Major X17 in anticipation of an Esenwein charge.

That charge didn't come early, but the Marro Warriors were able to do some early damage to X17 and Hoplitrons but not enough as the Kravs returned fire. Kursus was creeping along threatening but took his sonic fist against an even ground Hopper and a high ground Krav. Both blocked ending the simian threat.

Nic finally emerged after thralls started to come out including one that took out a Krav. However he rolled a pitiful 1/14 shields coming in and took 4 wounds to Krav fire. He finally flew into my base and his 4v3 attack on a Krav was blocked and with only 1 life left he couldn't overextend. The following turn saw Nic surrounded by Blastatrons and the subsequent attacks of 5 finished him off and effectively ended the game.

Thanks for the game greygnarl. Bad Nic defense and bad Kursus special attack were the telling points of this game.
Old November 18th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

For those who didn't notice, W999 beat TLIS last night.

The Semifinals are Heat of Battle on Sprawl.

The kevindola (5-0) v. Wanderer999 (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Nicholas Esenwein, Deathstrike Thrall x5, Preyblood Thrall x2, Marro Warriors, Kursus
* Blastatrons x2, Major X17, Hoplitron x3, Krav Maga Agents, Kira Jax
* Cathar Spearmen x3, Zelrig, Siiv
* Zombies of Morindan x4, Zombie Hulk x3, Hoplitron
kevindola will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, Wanderer999 decides who places their (entire) army first.

Old November 18th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

IS and myself are playing tomorrow 1pm Eastern time.

Surprisingly enough he took the DCoT and I took the Cathars.

Ha wanderer and kevindola.. these 2 are ON FIRE lately.
Will watch this game if I can don't forget to communicate.

Note: If I win I'll play both HoB against Vegie 18. (O.O)

Old November 18th, 2013, 10:36 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing
IS and myself are playing tomorrow 1pm Eastern time.
It's a playoff heroscape doubleheader tomorrow!

First half of the doubleheader is taking place at 10am central.

The kevindola (5-0) v. Wanderer999 (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Nicholas Esenwein, Deathstrike Thrall x5, Preyblood Thrall x2, Marro Warriors, Kursus
* Cathar Spearmen x3, Zelrig, Siiv
* Zombies of Morindan x4, Zombie Hulk x3, Hoplitron
kevindola will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, Wanderer999 decides who places their (entire) army first.
Old November 19th, 2013, 02:16 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I was able to escape past Wanderer999 to advance to my second online season Championship game. I chose his Zelrig army (Zelrig, Cathar x3, Siiv), while he used my Vydar ‘borg group (X17, Hoplitrons x3, Blastatrons x2, Krav Maga, Kira Jax). He had me place first and took initiative.

I’ve used Zelrig the most out of any unit in a tournament setting (19 times in 67 games). This was not his finest hour….. I podded up near Wannok, but I had only 5 army cards to place while W999 had 8 and I went first, so while I dictated my location, he dictated the battle scene. He blocked in my spear pod with Hoplitrons and X17 while placing the Kravs close and setting up the Blasts on one near hill and the opposite far hill.

W999 used the first round for all Krav action and was able to take down 2 Cathars and Siiv. I used my first 2 on Cathars and they failed all 4 of their 4v6 against Hoplitrons and managed 2 wounds on X17 in 4 attacks on him. I used my 3 on Zelrig and used the road to walk 9 spaces and engage 2 Kravs right at the northern hill populated by a Blastatron squad, but Zelirg’s 4v3 bite is a miss. You might convince me this was a foolhardy move. I absolutely was placing Zelrig in a dangerous spot giving low ground to Blastatrons, but I was most concerned about the Kravs in this matchup so I thought the 4v3 opportunity plus an initiative win giving me a 2nd was too good to pass up. And even at the disadvantaged position, I thought Zelrig could hold up at least 1 turn…..

WRONG! W999 wins initiatve and the blastatrons get 2 engaged with Zelrig. In 3 attacks, W rolls 7/10 skulls and I roll 1/12 on shields and Zelrig is down. I lose all 3 order markers. #2 and 1 Blastatron is lost to a spear, the other 3 fail attacks. #3 has the Kravs take Dagmar and kill 2 more Cathar.

At the end of round 2, I have lost Zelrig, Siiv, and 4/12 Cathar. W999 has lost 1 Blastatron and 2 wounds on X17.

And here comes my so fortuitous chain of events. I win the round 3 initiative though he has Dagmar. I am able to engage and kill 1 Krav, and another Krav whiffs a 4 defense roll from range. This sequence turned the game around as the lone agent only made 1 kill in that round but my Cathars were able to slowly eliminate Blastatrons and do some other damage.

I would finish 4/6 on Braced Spear doing 2 wounds to X17, and a critical kill on a Hoplitron. Jax had a nice move in the game negating Braced Spear to engage 2 Cathars, but she fell the next turn. I would take the win with 5 Spearmen left. Wanderer was only able to kill 3 of them after the Krav disaster to start Round 3.

Zelrig’s record with me moves to 18-1 although he really didn’t earn this one. He must just not like Blastatrons, because his one loss was to Foudzing using them.

Thanks to Wanderer for a tough fun game.

Dice Stats
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by kevindola; November 19th, 2013 at 02:26 PM.
Old November 19th, 2013, 06:34 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

The vegietarian18 (5-0) v. infectedsloth (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Knights of Weston x3, Alastair MacDirk, Finn the Viking Champion, Sir Orrick
* Roman Legionnaires x3, Arashara Goshiri, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein
* Death Chasers of Thesk x4, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Kursus, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
* Count Raymond, Cathar Spearmen x3, Van Nessing, Guilty McCreech
vegietarian18 will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, infectedsloth decides who places their (entire) army first.

Old November 19th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Another championship for the state of Illinois!
Old November 19th, 2013, 07:04 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Another championship for the state of Illinois!
It was pretty close to happening 3 seasons in a row. Sparkle and I both lost in the semifinals last season.

We need to get another Illinois Tourney going. I'm thinking December Tiny Tourney Redux.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old November 22nd, 2013, 08:20 PM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post

The vegietarian18 (5-0) v. infectedsloth (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Roman Legionnaires x3, Arashara Goshiri, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein
* Death Chasers of Thesk x4, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Kursus, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
* Count Raymond, Cathar Spearmen x3, Van Nessing, Guilty McCreech
vegietarian18 will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, infectedsloth decides who places their (entire) army first.
Starting now. I have DCs and IS has Cathar.
Old November 22nd, 2013, 10:01 PM

Game over between me and IS. This game was either going to be a 2-3 round game or 6-8 rounds, and when IS took the hill opposite me I knew it was going to be a long one. I was able to hold Wannok, which let me hold my ground. IS played it well though, using Cathar on an init switch to stage an assault. He didn't get initiative despite Dagmar, but Nerak and the DCs failed all their attacks, and Nerak took 2 Braced Spears wounds. But the Cathar fell shortly after that, taking Nerak with them, but MBS and the rest of my Deathchasers were enough to finish off the heroes.
Old November 22nd, 2013, 10:08 PM

Congratulations to our S10 finalists, vegietarian18 and kevindola!

The Final is Treasure Quest on Highways and Dieways.

The vegietarian18 (6-0) v. kevindola (6-0) pool of armies is:
vegietarian18 will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, kevindola decides who places their (entire) army first.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events