Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 19th, 2008, 09:33 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker
Re: SoCal Slaughter NHSD '08

A big shucks on WotC pulling out of prize support eh? Oh well. Can't say I am shocked.
Old September 19th, 2008, 11:10 AM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Do we have a reason as to why? It doesn't change my stance on the tourney but still.

DWARVES!
Old September 19th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Do we have a reason as to why? It doesn't change my stance on the tourney but still.
WotC said no. GB explains as best he can in his thread.

Honestly, 'Scape isn't a priority for WotC.
Old September 19th, 2008, 11:57 AM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks Cav, I totally missed that thread this morning. Looks like I will just have to up my prizes!

DWARVES!
Old September 19th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

We all know its still going to be a great event, so to heck w/ WotC's decision not to support us. The store has some wave 8 and 8.5. I'll see what I can pick up at tomorrow's game day for the prize table to compensate. We are still all-systems-go for an awesome time on the 18th.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old September 19th, 2008, 12:43 PM

Munchkin will be seeing the prize table as well!

DWARVES!
Old September 19th, 2008, 12:49 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

Oh geez, no need for more prizes Boom and Roland! There's already plenty. I'm just up in the air on the WotC switch and this rubbed me the wrong way.

The event is going to be amazing I have no doubt! Prizes are a nice thing to have but no way is that a priority.
Old September 19th, 2008, 01:21 PM

That is the mystery game. Or is it?

DWARVES!
Old September 19th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikkRikk View Post
The event is going to be amazing I have no doubt! Prizes are a nice thing to have but no way is that a priority.
Totally agree................ but I'll add something anything. And now with Munchkin as a prize, sheesh, time to dust off the Q9, Q10 'tron army. (Seriously, I love that game Munchkin.)

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

Old September 19th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I can also offer more repaints if anyone has some things that are unique than what I am already working on. Currently I have some RotV figures, Wave 7 Heroes of Elswin and Fiends & Vampires, Wave 8 Heroes of the Molten Sea and Elves that I am working on. If anyone has any older wave heroes or squads they would want to put into the pool for me to repaint (given that I have the time of course) please PM me. Obviously they'd have to be shipped to me and I'd bring them the day of the event.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Last edited by robbdaman; September 19th, 2008 at 07:20 PM.
Old September 19th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Beware the Curse

Thanks for the offer, robb. I'm sure a folk or two can help you out.

Old September 19th, 2008, 11:30 PM

BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
WotC said no. GB explains as best he can in his thread.

Honestly, 'Scape isn't a priority for WotC.
Bummer that WotC seems to take that stand on the games. It seems to be growing and growing but with everyone chipping in this will be one to remember. Like the ideal that the So Cal Heroscaper step up and help with doors prizes. I sure it will be as successful as last year with everyone walking off with something. EVRYONE PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK!!! Damn this is intense!!!!

.....YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day