Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old February 12th, 2010, 09:23 AM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V1.55 w/ automatic abiliti

Quote:
Has anyone created Marvel Templates for this program yet ?
Yes, the link is right up in the first post .

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old February 12th, 2010, 08:42 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaczero View Post
Quote:
Did you recently add those, or am I as blind as bat

Either way, thanks !!
Old February 13th, 2010, 12:23 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm playing around with this program for the first time right now and I'm really liking it. Thanks bmaczero.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old February 14th, 2010, 07:50 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Did you recently add those, or am I as blind as bat

Either way, thanks !!
Fairly recently, yes .

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old February 16th, 2010, 01:20 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Marvel Templates look great, but the text for MOVE, RANGE, ATTACK, and DEFENSE is too large. It's not really noticeable on the first 3, but on Defense it overlaps with the number field. To get the defense value to not overlap you have to shift it out of alignment.

Is there some way to correct this on our end, or would we have to edit the template ?
Old February 16th, 2010, 09:20 AM

Huh...it looks fine one my end.

It kind of seems like you don't have Arial Narrow installed, so it's defaulting to Arial. Check Fonts under the Control Panel.

If you can't get Arial Narrow to work, you can go to data/heroscape-marvel.mse-style/style and open it in Notepad. Scroll down until you see the move, range, attack, and defense fields. It should be easy to change the font size there.

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs

Last edited by bmaczero; March 20th, 2010 at 10:46 AM.
Old February 16th, 2010, 01:43 PM

Sweet !! Thanks for the fix.
Old February 25th, 2010, 08:52 PM

Added Marvel Destructible Objects template. It's available in the overall download as well as the Destructible Objects/Glyphs download.

If you want it and have already installed the set, you can simply download the Destructible Objects/Glyphs download and extract ONLY heroscape-domarvel.mse-style.

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old February 25th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks, you still continue to impress us!

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old February 25th, 2010, 10:18 PM

SgtHulka has disabled reputation

Quote:
Added Marvel Destructible Objects template. It's available in the overall download as well as the Destructible Objects/Glyphs download.
As I've mentioned before, thanks a ton for this. I'm graphically challenged and I can finally make custom cards, yay!

But if you're interested in some constructive criticism, Stealth Leap for some reason doesn't work. Also, a lot of the powers force "he" into the descriptions. The reason I know is that a lot of my customs are female versions of classic scape cards for my daughter to play.

Thanks again.
Old February 25th, 2010, 10:28 PM

Thanks for the comments . You're right, Stealth Leap does get cut off. I'll post a fix in a second.

As for female figures, if you go into the Style tab at the top, you can find a drop-down to set male/female/it for the unit (be sure to check "Options Specific To This Card"). If you flip that to female and get the ability texts to regenerate by retyping the names, all the pronouns should be female.

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs

Last edited by bmaczero; April 5th, 2010 at 10:42 PM.
Old February 25th, 2010, 11:28 PM

SgtHulka has disabled reputation

Quote:
As for female figures, if you go into the Style tab at the top, you can find a drop-down to set male/female/it for the unit (be sure to check "Options Specific To This Card"). If you flip that to female and get the ability texts to regenerate by retyping the names, all the pronouns should be female.
Wow, that's easy. Thanks for the info, and thanks for the fix on stealth leap.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software