Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old November 6th, 2010, 11:06 AM

CanScape has disabled reputation
Fantasy Flight Games, BUY THE RIGHTS!

Who knows how these things work, but in the midst of this news, I really hope that FFG acquires the rights to Heroscape. While the classic era is over, they certainly have the expertise to either pick up from where the line left off, or start something 'new'.

I'd make a petition, but like this place isn't overflowing with them, lol.

I mean, check out they beautiful job they did with Talisman...the only thing would be the prepainted minis aspect, but given the right price point, I'm sure the game would flourish.

Now excuse me, I'm off to ebay.
Old November 6th, 2010, 11:12 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Fantasy Flight Games, BUY THE RIGHTS!

On a related note, Fantasy Flight Games has 258 fans on BoardGameGeek.

Relative newcomer Flying Frog Productions has 75.

Wizards of the Coast? 17.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 6th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post

Speaking of BGG, has anyone posted links to the petition and send a hex there???

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old November 6th, 2010, 03:41 PM

DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post

Speaking of BGG, has anyone posted links to the petition and send a hex there???
Yup!
Did that earlier today.

EDIT: Only the "Send a Hex" Campaign, though.
Old November 6th, 2010, 03:45 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

The only problem with Fantasy Flight is the price point....they do not come cheap. Love their games but I pay a lot to own them.....
Old November 7th, 2010, 09:33 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I've met Kevin Wilson from FFG, and he is very good at redesigning classic games. They seem to have a good staff there. Though, as Skynight says, they ain't cheap.

Old November 8th, 2010, 02:06 AM

CanScape has disabled reputation

I don't mind paying...I mean, I'm very much used to paying 20 bux a booster when buying from a FLGS. I'm not looking for them to do a full blown redesign, that's not needed...just to continue it in such a way where it will fit with the old game, and release waves and terrain sets in a way that is profitable. Who knows, perhaps that's not possible...but there's a lot of FFG games that somehow manage. It's just a wish; perhaps not likely but I like the work they do.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News