Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old December 18th, 2008, 05:32 PM

Temprit is surprisingly tart
Re: Maps by R˙chean

It's a bumber that I don't have the jungle set yet. But the rest that I can build look great. Especially Stone Cold Crazy. Great maps, keep up the good work.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
Old June 3rd, 2009, 02:20 AM

Andrew is surprisingly tart

I have played "Island Conflict" and "Mole Hills-Jungle Edition" now. They both provided great, balanced gameplay. Thanks for making and sharing them.

Old June 3rd, 2009, 02:43 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Thanks you for giving them a try!

I just up loaded a new map: FOSSIL

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old June 3rd, 2009, 07:49 AM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!

I come back to the site after almost a year and R˙chean, you are still delivering excellent maps!
Great work mate!
Ben.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old June 4th, 2009, 06:32 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Recently added these two:

Razor Burn

Requires 1 Rise of the Valkyrie Master set and 1 Volcarren Wasteland Expansion set.
A remake of the Hasbro classic, Soulrazor Canyon.
Razor Burn download

_____

Mayan Ruins

Requires 1 Rise of the Valkyrie Master set, 1 Ticalla Jungle expansion set, and 1 Fortress of the Archkyrie expansion set.
Mayan Ruins download

Last edited by R˙chean; June 4th, 2009 at 11:05 PM.
Old December 8th, 2009, 11:12 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Where's your Lava Map for NHSD?

I came here looking for it and it's nowhere to be found!

EDIT: Here ya' go:
Raknar's Rift by R˙chean

Download Page

(Good enough for Texas, but not good enough for the rest of the world, eh?)

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; December 8th, 2009 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Cliffs of Astrid Canyon is still my favorite!
Old December 9th, 2009, 12:49 PM

Thansk DrL; I just havent updated in a awhile.

Old December 9th, 2009, 05:06 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Love Mayan Ruins!!

But are the start zones only 9 spaces?

Old December 9th, 2009, 05:42 PM

nah....everything behind the marked spaces is start zone as well.

It is just an example of me being inconsistent.

Old December 9th, 2009, 05:57 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks R˙chean. I think I will try it out soon!

Old December 17th, 2009, 10:59 PM

IAmTheWalrus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

These maps look great! And best of all, I can actually build most of them!
Old June 19th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

While I was browsing the site some, I came upon your map thread and one of your maps; Mole Hills Jungle Edition.

I have the orginal Mole Hills set up to play on, and soon I'm going to play your Jungle Edition.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios