Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old November 17th, 2010, 11:13 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
I think how someone speaks speaks or posts reflects more their age and environment than attitude/intelligence.
What does this double speak say about you? Don't bother answering. I think we all know where you're coming from.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 17th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Leave it to a site Admin to stir things up again just as they were dying down.

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!

Last edited by happyjosiah; November 17th, 2010 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Just messing with you, GB
Old November 17th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Result:

FTW!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old November 17th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
:grungebob: :horse:

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old November 17th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
Quote:
Are you offering to trade Grungebob for a dead horse? And are you offering GB or the horse?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old November 17th, 2010, 03:06 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
Quote:
Are you offering to trade Grungebob for a dead horse? And are you offering GB or the horse?
That depends- does the dead horse come on a two-hex base, or one of those large bases they resurrected for D3?
Old November 17th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DaddyScaper again.
Drat. Foiled again.
Quote:
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Raudulfr Shieldcrusher again.
AGAIN!!?!?! WTH??
Got you covered. Wish I could help with Isamu, but I can't justify buying that pack and parting out the little red ninja that could.
Old November 17th, 2010, 03:57 PM

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

You're the man! I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and get it from Big Toy. What really irritates is that I can't get the Ashigaru because they're now out of stock...so I can't combine shipping on it.

Auggies, here I come!

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old November 17th, 2010, 05:39 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post

Agreed on seemly/seemingly. As for the other, I think easier or more easy can be used, though easier is more common.
I agree too. It was a typographical error, rather than a grammatical one. I make those all the time, I'm afraid.
Old November 17th, 2010, 05:49 PM

Reapy is surprisingly tart

Ack I picked the wrong time for a hiatus, I thought everything would just become more available the way it seemed to be picking up. There were just a few more figures I wanted to get to round out my collection. I don't have anything to trade since I am still building but obviously looking for a source of a few more things for $. Here is what I wanted to grab for sure:

Thora's Vengeance: Wave 5 - Gladiators & Agents --- 1 pack
Blackmoon Seige: Wave 9 - Braves and Brawlers --- 3 packs

I checked housemouse, which has gladiators, but rocking a 25+ per pack that is a little insane for me. The rest I couldn't find there, on coolstuffinc, or hasbrotoyshop, and then I'm out of heroscape places to look.

I guess I do have some master set 1's extras laying around but I figure pretty much everybody has a couple of those.

Well anyway any help I could get to round out the last group I wanted before it gets too hard to get new stuff (maybe too late perhaps ) would be really appreciated.
Old November 17th, 2010, 05:51 PM

Go to Auggies, dude. He has the Glads/Agents last time I checked. Ebay has some sellers who "Sell it Now" for cheap, too.

Good luck with the hunt, man!

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old November 17th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Hey guys, feeling blue and all with my total inability to get more old 'scape, but I wanted to know, how much trade-wise are 10th regiment and Wolves of Badru worth, even wave 7 uniques?
If they have any value to anyone, I may be able to set up a trade, I just want some of the older units, particularly the uniques from waves 3 and 4 or just some of the older common squads.
Thanks for listening, I'm only mildly irked at the moment that I may never be able to afford anything worth my while, seeing as how even wave 1 is rising in price.

Items I'm particularly interested in:
Laglor
Blastatrons (modest, I know)
Wave 3/4 Heroes and uniques
Kyrie Squads, esp. minions
Marro Drones
Microcorps (only 2-3 squads though)

You get the idea here. Since it is now all officially oop, for me (being pretty much broke) getting any before the inevitable price soar hits will be impossible. Hey, HS could crash for all I know, who knows. I just want to have a decent collection to keep the game alive in my community/home.

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online