Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old March 26th, 2015, 08:45 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

I believe some gloating may in order for some who, have indeed, correctly predicted a substitution rule change in regards to the Patriots' formations.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...l-substitution
Old March 26th, 2015, 11:45 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I would not gloat over being correct about just that one thing. If I were going to gloat, it would be about that and being correct that they would simplify the receiver possession rules in the wake of the Dez Bryant play.
Old March 26th, 2015, 11:46 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

. . . which would still be incomplete, as it should be.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 26th, 2015, 11:54 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Yes, of course. They're just trying to make it easier on the refs to make the call.
Old May 7th, 2015, 12:38 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Based on the report, let's assume some level of culpability on the part of Tom Brady, plausibly deniable or not. I wonder what the response would look like if he made a statement that looked something like this:

"I just want to come right out and say it, I screwed up, and I apologize. Worse, my actions are in all likelihood going to cause two men whose primary sin was helping me to lose their livelihoods. I could stand here all day and say that I never asked for the footballs to be underinflated - and that would be true, I never did. But I left no doubt in the mind of my equipment manager that I preferred them that way, and I rewarded him when they were to my liking. I suppose I tried to convince myself that it was okay as long as I didn't 'know' they were illegal. But it wasn't, and now I need to face the consequences of my actions.

First, I apologize to football fans and to Patriots fans in particular. You should be able to enjoy watching the Patriots play football free of scandal. Second, I apologize to my fellow players, to the league and especially to my teammates, by my actions I have tarnished you and made your accomplishments seem less than they deserve. Finally, I apologize to Bill Belichick and Robert Kraft who were not aware of my actions, but were organizationally responsible for them, and therefore are likely to suffer because of them.

I would ask that the NFL restrict punishment to only myself. Whatever punishment they believe appropriate I will accept with good grace, holding no ill will. Further, to the two equipment men who will likely lose their jobs over this, I give the sum of $1 million dollars. This is not in payment for services rendered, but a debt I owe them for making them complicit in my crime.

I ask for and hope for all of your forgiveness, and I stand ready to accept whatever punishment is deemed appropriate."

~Aldin, preferring clean slates

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 7th, 2015, 12:56 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

From my standpoint, I could careless. Every team tries to cheat/get an edge. Not the first, won't be the last.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 7th, 2015, 02:15 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It's the cover up that gets you. And there isn't plausible deniability.

Regardless, it's not the business with the balls that's the big problem. It's the lying afterward, and the refusal to turn over the phone. It's also, in my opinion, the organization's refusal to make McNally available for a second interview. We'll see what happens. I have no sympathy for cheaters, and the defense that others cheat too is not, IMHO, a defense at all. Others didn't get caught. If and when they do, it'll be their turn.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; May 7th, 2015 at 04:25 PM.
Old May 7th, 2015, 04:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The texts are what blow me away. The one guy was known as the 'Deflator'.
Come on. If you are going to cheat at least be smart enough to not text about it.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 7th, 2015, 05:40 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Criminals get caught because they leave behind evidence lol.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old September 14th, 2015, 11:58 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I know it's early. I know the Bucs really are that bad, but still... the Titans won. Won in a blowout. Won with a perfect passer rating for Mariota.

In a way, there's nowhere for him to go but down. He may never have a perfect passer rating again. He may never get pulled at the end of the third quarter in a blowout again. And yet, in a sense, there's still a lot of "up" to accomplish. Can he win two in a row? Can he win at home? Can he beat a better team?

It's hard to stay skeptical, becuase I really want to ride the Mariota hype bus right about now

~Aldin, feeling good watching the Titans for the first time in years

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old September 14th, 2015, 01:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not happy with the Lie-Downs. Detroit goes up 21-3 and lie down. Typical.
How do you not just run the ball in the second half? The run game was solid and we have a rising star just waiting for an opportunity. Two catches for Johnson on four attempts, that stinks.
I had high hopes this year, unfortunately the offense and Stafford are still dumb. Defense felt OK except for the littlest guy in the league running it up the gut over and over.
Bitterness.

Props to Mariota. He looked poised.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 14th, 2015, 05:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Not happy with the Lie-Downs. Detroit goes up 21-3 and lie down. Typical.
How do you not just run the ball in the second half? The run game was solid and we have a rising star just waiting for an opportunity. Two catches for Johnson on four attempts, that stinks.
I had high hopes this year, unfortunately the offense and Stafford are still dumb. Defense felt OK except for the littlest guy in the league running it up the gut over and over.
Bitterness.

Props to Mariota. He looked poised.
Not to pile on, but the defense looked pretty terrible to me. They let up an 83% passing completion rate and 400 yards in the air. And, from what I saw, it was mostly yards after contact. IF the defense can remember how to tackle and Stafford and the rest of the offense can get on the same page enough to muster a passing game, I still think we can be good (run game and special teams looked great!). But that's a lot of IFs and I feel like I've been down this road too often as a Lion's fan.

Does any other team in professional sports torture its fans the way the Lions do?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV