Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old April 2nd, 2015, 07:25 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Or just roll the way he does until he gets annoyed.
I think that would just encourage him.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old April 5th, 2015, 11:10 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Buy the large D20, the one that's the size of a golf ball. Every time you need to roll a 20 sider, use it. However, make sure you throw it at him. He'll stop.

Of course, I'm kidding. I don't condone violence.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old April 5th, 2015, 12:08 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Buy the large D20, the one that's the size of a golf ball. Every time you need to roll a 20 sider, use it. However, make sure you throw it at him. He'll stop.

Of course, I'm kidding. I don't condone violence.
I actually bought one of those. Awesome I sent it to my brother out on a lds mission. Sent it to him so he wouldn't miss scaping so much.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 5th, 2015, 04:25 PM

jojo204 is surprisingly tart

If I use Sir Gilberts JANDAR’S DISPATCH and my squad started on a road. Does it still recieve the +2 move bonus.

thanks
Old April 5th, 2015, 04:38 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

A figure can only take road bonus when using their normal move.

So a Knight cannot take road bonus when being moved by Dispatch. The same is true for Gladiatrons getting moved via Blastatrons or Gorillanators getting moved by Skahen or Nakitas. That is just a few examples.

There is an entry for these type of situations in the FAQ, link in my sig:

Locked Movement Special Powers
Examples: Gain High Ground, Stealth Leap, Swing Line 4, Grapple Arm, Gladiatron Movement Bonding, and Disappearing Ninja

Are the movement values listed in the special power section of the cards (Like Shaolin Monk's Stealth Leap) affected by enhancements (road, glyphs, etc)? No, they are not affected by enhancements; they are static move values that cannot increase. Note: Movement ENHANCING powers like the Kozuke Samurai are not covered by this FAQ.
Dispatch isn't covered there and it isn't a set value, but it is originating from Gilbert. Once the Dispatch is rolled, the number of symbols would be considered the static move value for that power on that turn.

Oh and road bonus is +3 if the entire normal move is on the road.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by Rÿchean; April 5th, 2015 at 05:48 PM.
Old April 5th, 2015, 04:48 PM

perfect thanks any yes +3 too.
Old April 5th, 2015, 11:41 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Since it's so close to moving the Knights normally, I usually just translate 2 blanks into the Knights get 6 move this turn. Of course, you gotta keep the rules in check when around Roads and terrain.

If I'm not mistaken, the district difference between JD movement and normal movement allows the Knights to move through water faster, being 2 separate movements. Is that correct?

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old April 5th, 2015, 11:48 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Knight for a Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Since it's so close to moving the Knights normally, I usually just translate 2 blanks into the Knights get 6 move this turn. Of course, you gotta keep the rules in check when around Roads and terrain.

If I'm not mistaken, the district difference between JD movement and normal movement allows the Knights to move through water faster, being 2 separate movements. Is that correct?

~TAF
That is correct.

~Dysole, bridging the gap
Old April 6th, 2015, 02:18 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

That and you can activate different Knights than the ones that moved through Dispatch.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old April 6th, 2015, 04:25 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rÿchean View Post
That and you can activate different Knights than the ones that moved through Dispatch.
that and

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo204 View Post
If I use Sir Gilberts JANDAR’S DISPATCH and my squad started on a road. Does it still recieve the +2 move bonus.
you check for road bonus for each moving knight separately, the "squad" does not receive the bonus at all.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 8th, 2015, 07:37 PM

Just to clarify "Clear Sight Spaces" means even if I don't see any part of your hit zone your still in Clear Sight. For example, I can see a peice of your wings/weapon if your hiding behind a ruin, you are still in my Clear Sight Space.

Thanks
Old April 8th, 2015, 09:25 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo204 View Post
Just to clarify "Clear Sight Spaces" means even if I don't see any part of your hit zone your still in Clear Sight. For example, I can see a peice of your wings/weapon if your hiding behind a ruin, you are still in my Clear Sight Space.
Yep. Line-of-Sight (LoS) = see the hit zone, Clear Sight = see anything at all.

Clear Sight Space(s) is a little different from straight up Clear Sight, however. If there is a number specified for Clear Sight Space(s), the figure must also be no-more than the specified number of spaces away from any space occupied be the "see-er" (for double-base figures you can measure the spaces from either end - not just the "head" end).

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's