Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old January 20th, 2011, 09:50 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The place of documented incredible encounters

This thread is a place where people can share the strangest and most incredible HeroScaep encounters. Things like 30 point figures beating Tor-Kul-Na, Water Elementals drowning, Mimring's fire line being halted by a flag, etc. etc. If you have a really weird or incredible HeroScape battle related happening, post it here.
Good luck and may we hear many confused "Huh?"'s and plenty of raucous laughter.

Here's mine:
A 30 point air elemental wiped out a 150-point Mimring. It wasn't even a fight. It was slaughter. Mimring didn't have a chance.

Mimring's line of sight really did get blocked by the flag. Sonlen thanks it form the bottom of his heart. (Although he died anyway.) The flag didn't burn up either. Miraculous!

More are pending...
But now, on to yours!
Old January 21st, 2011, 08:16 PM

ArghYeMatey Woo who?
Re: The place of documented incredible encounters

Awesome topic! I have a few crazy moments to share, not to mention one I heard from a friend:
Me-Burq-Sa went toe to toe with Cyprien, surviving two chilling touches and managing to bring Cyprien to one life before falling to him. Soon afterward, A wyvern dispatched Cyprien, which never would have worked without MBS.

DW9K attacked his final enemy to win the game, an Izumi samurai. He rolled four skulls, and when the Izumi rolled, he got five shields and killed DW9K.

TKN, after all his stingers fell to an elf mage army, fought Chardris, Emirroon, Arkmer, and Ulginesh, who all had height. Chardris and Arkmer laid attacks of five one after another, but TKN never took a wound and he killed all the elves, taking two wounds from Ulginesh right before Ulginesh died.

And the biggest one yet: The Incredible Hulk, with one life left, is attacked by his enemy...and he dies. His opponent was:

a deathreaver, with no bonuses to it's attack.

Argh - Bionicle and Heroscape fanatic

Need a battle to excite you?
Read ArghYeMatey's Battle Reports here!
Old January 21st, 2011, 08:23 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArghYeMatey View Post
Awesome topic! I have a few crazy moments to share, not to mention one I heard from a friend:
Me-Burq-Sa went toe to toe with Cyprien, surviving two chilling touches and managing to bring Cyprien to one life before falling to him. Soon afterward, A wyvern dispatched Cyprien, which never would have worked without MBS.

DW9K attacked his final enemy to win the game, an Izumi samurai. He rolled four skulls, and when the Izumi rolled, he got five shields and killed DW9K.

TKN, after all his stingers fell to an elf mage army, fought Chardris, Emirroon, Arkmer, and Ulginesh, who all had height. Chardris and Arkmer laid attacks of five one after another, but TKN never took a wound and he killed all the elves, taking two wounds from Ulginesh right before Ulginesh died.

And the biggest one yet: The Incredible Hulk, with one life left, is attacked by his enemy...and he dies. His opponent was:

a deathreaver, with no bonuses to it's attack.
Okay, I knew things strange can happen... but that deathreaver... that's...that's... impossible! (1,908,799,345 - 1 probably.)
Old January 21st, 2011, 09:38 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

I've got a few.

So I'm pretty much destroying a dwarf army with my big dragons and Krug. Finally all he has left is Isamu. I have a 4 life Krug and a full health Nilfheim. I think you all know how this one is gonna end...

Another time Cyprien (without Sonya) rolled 3 20s consecutively to kill Zelrig, then Mogrimm, then a dwarf. It was a slaughter. By the end of the game he didn't even have any wounds on him. (If you're interested in reading the battle report, just check out my thread).

More recently, I had a game end in a tie because Isamu died to the wound glyph as Marcu died to lava field damage. It was pretty intense. (That one is the most recent battle report).

Or perhaps the time I Frenzied 8 times in a row to pretty much wipe out all opposition with my vipers. Also reported.
Old January 21st, 2011, 09:41 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Okay, I knew things strange can happen... but that deathreaver... that's...that's... impossible! (1,908,799,345 - 1 probably.)
Actually, it's not that improbable. The Hulk only had one life left, so the actual chance is 4.4%: very slim, but still fathomable. Of course, if a Deathreaver killed my Hulk, I would probably turn into the Hulk myself.
Old January 22nd, 2011, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
I've got a few.

So I'm pretty much destroying a dwarf army with my big dragons and Krug. Finally all he has left is Isamu. I have a 4 life Krug and a full health Nilfheim. I think you all know how this one is gonna end...

Another time Cyprien (without Sonya) rolled 3 20s consecutively to kill Zelrig, then Mogrimm, then a dwarf. It was a slaughter. By the end of the game he didn't even have any wounds on him. (If you're interested in reading the battle report, just check out my thread).

More recently, I had a game end in a tie because Isamu died to the wound glyph as Marcu died to lava field damage. It was pretty intense. (That one is the most recent battle report).

Or perhaps the time I Frenzied 8 times in a row to pretty much wipe out all opposition with my vipers. Also reported.
You're joking right? Isamu killed them both?
Old January 22nd, 2011, 11:22 AM

ArghYeMatey Woo who?

Quote:
I've got a few.

Frylock, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you hate Isamu when Wonderball is fielding him?

And those are some amazing moments, especially with the Vipers and Isamu.
I remember reading those battle reports. They were pretty insane.

Argh - Bionicle and Heroscape fanatic

Need a battle to excite you?
Read ArghYeMatey's Battle Reports here!
Old January 22nd, 2011, 12:55 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I refer to this battle report whenever I get asked about incredible games of Scape. It was the basic game, but it was still insane nonetheless.

-insert signature here-
Old January 22nd, 2011, 03:53 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
I've got a few.

I can confirm that all of Frylock's stories are totally legit, since I was the opponent in all of them. So yes Isamu alone took out half life Krug and full health Nilfheim. (I didn't draft Isamu for a very long time after that)
Old January 22nd, 2011, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderball68 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I've got a few.

I can confirm that all of Frylock's stories are totally legit, since I was the opponent in all of them. So yes Isamu alone took out half life Krug and full health Nilfheim. (I didn't draft Isamu for a very long time after that)

I just love those things, don't you?
Old January 22nd, 2011, 04:28 PM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

My teammate once killed Q9 with a Deathreaver. . . No height, etc.

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Old January 22nd, 2011, 04:42 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Darrak, from a height disadvantage, killed Q9 - in one hit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports