Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old October 21st, 2012, 04:55 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of 10th Regiment of Foot

Does anybody else think 'Those poor 10th Regiment....' as they watch the Assassin's Creed III commercial?
Old October 22nd, 2012, 12:26 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

What do you guys think of 10th x4, Krug, Raelin at 500? Krug is there to help against q9 or other heroes but with no special attack in the army, a rat screen would be real trouble. Is there a better use of that 120 points to complement the 10th?

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old October 22nd, 2012, 10:11 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by beholderthedm View Post
What do you guys think of 10th x4, Krug, Raelin at 500? Krug is there to help against q9 or other heroes but with no special attack in the army, a rat screen would be real trouble. Is there a better use of that 120 points to complement the 10th?
Kaemon works great for the last 120, Nakitas might work well, keeping Raelin and the 10th a little better protected from range, but that does still leave you without a SA.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 22nd, 2012, 11:28 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Kaemon Awa would be a better choice, as Krug has issues against squaddies. KA can handle squaddies and heroes equally.
Old December 31st, 2013, 03:30 PM

Scaper Nerd is surprisingly tart

Well this probably has been answered before, but does the 10th's Melee Defense grant them one automatic shield against adjacent normal attacks or does it allow them to roll one additional defense die? I am asking because the wording "may add one to his defense dice", IMO, does not mean the same as "may roll one additional die". I think that it adds one additional defense die, but I am not sure.

On a different note, I am interested in this army:

Phantom Knights x3 210 (ranged killers)
Eltahale 140 (Special attack and hero killing)
10th Reg. x2 150(melee/ squad massacring)

500 points; 18 spaces

Scaper Nerd is Sharwin Wildborn...
in the Tower of Agony..
Old December 31st, 2013, 03:40 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaper Nerd View Post
Well this probably has been answered before, but does the 10th's Melee Defense grant them one automatic shield against adjacent normal attacks or does it allow them to roll one additional defense die? I am asking because the wording "may add one to his defense dice", IMO, does not mean the same as "may roll one additional die". I think that it adds one additional defense die, but I am not sure.

On a different note, I am interested in this army:

Phantom Knights x3 210 (ranged killers)
Eltahale 140 (Special attack and hero killing)
10th Reg. x2 150(melee/ squad massacring)

500 points; 18 spaces
If it was an automatic shield, it would say that, like in the "Tough" power.

You're adding one die to your defense dice!
Old January 19th, 2014, 12:25 AM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart
Question Re: The Book of 10th Regiment of Foot

How do i beat 3 squads of these guys with only 2 squads of the 4th mass. line?
Old January 19th, 2014, 12:36 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne Elite 5 View Post
Draft another 85 points of units... Raelin works well ^_~

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 19th, 2014, 12:59 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Well, if you're running an All Valiant Army with the 4th Mass, that extra defense should let you stand toe-to-toe with them.

Find a nice high spot on the map, preferably near your start zone, and Wait Then Fire. They will probably return the favor if they have a high spot near by, or if not, they will attempt to Bayonet you. You should still have a fairly even fight with that extra defense.
Old June 26th, 2014, 03:09 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

Just got 3 squads of these guys from a friend. For 5 more points these guys have a wider range of tactics compared to the 4th mass. line. They work well for bulking your army or just as fillers. However, NEVER try to pit this squad against Marro Stigers, they will be torn apart! I know from experience(But I had the Stigers, friend had the 10th reg.).
Old June 26th, 2014, 08:46 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Just got 3 squads of these guys from a friend. For 5 more points these guys have a wider range of tactics compared to the 4th mass. line. They work well for bulking your army or just as fillers. However, NEVER try to pit this squad against Marro Stigers, they will be torn apart! I know from experience(But I had the Stigers, friend had the 10th reg.).
Stingers aren't a steamroll for the Tenth Reg., but smart play should reverse this outcome. You must've played well then I really really like these guys. Not quite as good as the 4th, but mashing them with Romies and Sacred Band is always a fun option.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old June 27th, 2014, 08:16 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
That is a strong statement based on what I assume are the results of a single game.
You may want a larger sample size before making a conclusion.
Stigers are pretty tough though.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units