Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old February 18th, 2011, 04:36 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of 10th Regiment

This should answer the biggest question guys...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; February 18th, 2011 at 04:37 PM. Reason: j/k
Old May 15th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A quick question- for bayonet attack, does it only work the turn you engage, or can you rotate around a previously-engaged figure to get the bonus?

Sorry about the
Old May 15th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robber View Post
A quick question- for bayonet attack, does it only work the turn you engage, or can you rotate around a previously-engaged figure to get the bonus?

Sorry about the
You don't need to worry about necro-ing the book threads with legitimate questions. That's what they're here for.

Yes, you can rotate around the figure you're attacking to get the bayonet bonus.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old May 15th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It was a small dispute against a friend, mid-game. I'm glad you answered so fast, he was getting impatient. Anyway, it was 10th and moltenclaw vs my 6 squads of WoA and Emiroon. Emiroon was killed early, and this left half of my army stranded, surrounded by 10th. They all died, but my dice picked up. I got the move glyph and killed moltenclaw (earned 0 points, ) and the rest of his reg. It was fun.

But I still think the 10th are broken.
Old May 15th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Of course you can still move and get the bonus with something you were already engaged to- Bayonet Charge doesn't mention engagement at all in its wording, merely adjacency.

1. Did the soldier move?
2. Is it adjacent to its target?
1. Yes, but it didn't move one space. Well, it moved two spaces, but it ended up on the space it started on.

The question is whether moving two spaces, but ending your move on the same space that you started your move on counts as "moving at least one space."
Yes, it counts as moving at least one space, for it is, in fact, moving at least one space.
Old May 15th, 2011, 11:24 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

A trick for fighting 10th is to engage one with two figures on opposite sides. That way he can't move without taking passing swipes, and WTF is much harder to set up.
Old May 16th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I prefer to just hit them with any ranged unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old May 16th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Or just give up when a skilled opponent brings 10th to the table...

...after all they are SOOO broken.
I have a feeling you're taunting me...

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old May 16th, 2011, 11:00 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I thought he was taunting Jexik.

Anyway, I don't know what the big deal is. Just hit on 10 of your first 14 attacks against the Redcoats, and it's pretty easy from there.
Old May 16th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
I have a feeling you're taunting me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I thought he was taunting Jexik.

Anyway, I don't know what the big deal is. Just hit on 10 of your first 14 attacks against the Redcoats, and it's pretty easy from there.
*snicker snicker* Nope, no taunting here, just pure truth.

I must say, the 10th are easier beaten by range, but I personally have a 2-1 record against 4th and 2-0 against Q9. My only loss was a down-to-the-wire-could-have-gone-either-way battle against JUSTchris who is a solid player in his own right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old May 16th, 2011, 05:22 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

I just played a match in which 4 White Wyrmlings completely murdered 3 sets of 10th Reg-- it was eye opening...
Old October 28th, 2011, 10:17 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemothebeastfish View Post
I have a feeling they'll do great with Roman Legos and Marcus but I don't know how to balance them in a 650 point army?
I also need to know if I should draft Realin,Thorgrim, or Finn?
They work great in conjunction with Raelin (and Marcus, if you want him) or if you're in for a little bit trickier OM management, use Romans and Marcus.

How it works is you set up the Romans in front of the 10th, as a sort of screen, though they like to clump more. Marcus moves to hook up with the 10th more than the Romans. The whole idea is the Romans move to engage, the 10th blow up what they engaged, and the whole operation moves forward. If you want Raelin, then SotM is best, for the extra range.

So, for a 650 point army it'd look something like this:

10th Regiment x3 (225)
Marcus (325)
Roman Legos x3 (475)
Raelin SotM (595)
MBS (645)

Or Romans x4 instead of MBS. It all depends what you're playing, and on what map.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units