Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 11th, 2008, 01:42 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Thanks Truth and GB

All the work of Truth, Grungebob & all the others involved in this event (I will be making a specific listing in a few days) makes me want to support this game harder than ever to the locals.

I barely have enough time to check in here on a few threads, and these folks keep everything humming. Really. I appreciate it more than I know how to express.

"Thank you ever so kindly."
~~Desmond Dekker
Old October 18th, 2008, 11:05 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I wish to thank and for all their hard work leading to NHSD. Our event in Michigan had lots of great prizes that were delivered to our coordinator, damja. Without Truth and GB tireless efforts, this event would not have been as cool. and thanks WOTC for their generous donations and thanks again for pushing them towards showing scaper's some support.
You guys rock!!!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old October 18th, 2008, 11:20 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

Central Arkansas NHSD tournament would like to thank Truth, GB and the gangs for the hard work to make today a wonderful day. The support was tremendous as it added great items for our prize table. Together with IMax dice tower and HouseMouseGames gift certificate, the items sent from Truth made everyone who played at our tournament very happy!
Thanks again for keeping the excitement going!

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old October 18th, 2008, 11:38 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks!
Old October 19th, 2008, 12:12 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great Job Truth and GB, I really enjoyed that event today that your hard worked produced. I actually found this one a little more suspensful then Gencon.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old October 19th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Yes, thank you for all your guys help. Everyone at my event was able to get a prize.

Thanks GB and Truth.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old October 19th, 2008, 09:07 AM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Our prize table was fantastic. Thanks for taking the time to do what you do. I'm on this site every day. Yeaterday felt like a holiday, your efforts through prize support were a huge part of that.

Thanks.
Old October 19th, 2008, 09:13 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Reaction from random individual at Scape-A-Palooza looking at the prize table....

"HOLY CRAP IT'S (expletive) CHRISTMAS!!!!" (And I think they were Jewish )

Thanks again for making the day great and making sure the Skahenless are no more.
Old October 19th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Truth & GB & HouseMouse (&WOTC as well),

Thank you for prize table items. They were a hit! We had a great main prize for our event and then we entered every family into a giveaway drawing. It was awesome!

-Eastern PA Scapers
Old October 19th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

From NorCal - Truth and GB, thank you very much for the prize support.
Also thank you to Inifinity Max and VixenTor for the dice tower! It was the prize chosen by the day's champion.

A perfect NHSD, thanks ot you guys.
Old October 19th, 2008, 11:13 AM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks allot guys. This is the first tournament I've participated in and was really grateful for all the support.

The Michigan tourney was a blast.
Old October 21st, 2008, 11:13 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank You Truth

FYI

TTO IV Facts:
- 18 competitors already had an Agent Skahen before the TTO
- 26 others were lucky by winning an Agent Skahen
- leaving 44 out of 48 (92%) owning an Agent Skahen
- Note- the TTO donated two Agents Skahens to both the Austin Championship and the Nebraska Skirmish so there still are 4 more to be had.

Thank you again for packaging and shipping all those prizes - you made many people happy.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day