Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 18th, 2008, 08:57 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NHSD for PA/NY/DE/MD/NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
1st place DragonSlayer2
2nd a guy named Scott
3rd a guy named Dan

And thanks Johngee for giving some stuff for the prize table.
I would have won had I been there.

Sorry for not coming. As I said in a Pm to DS2 I've played in too many tournaments recently and my parents were against it. Also, my sister is home from Collage until Tuesday sooo....yeah I couldn't come.

I would have brought a really fun Cyprien/wolves army had I gone.
Old October 18th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD for PA/NY/DE/MD/NJ

Well, I guess thats a challenge, and I except that challenge.

The prizes from WotC were 2 tt, all five flag bearers (one of each.) and alot of Skahen from Truth. Also Johngee ended up giving a marvel master set to the prize table, and I had a $25 gift card for house of mouse games. And we cant forget Leif demon gate. (which looks just as cool in person as it does online.)

So everything was really good.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day