Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 16th, 2008, 01:54 PM

WannaBScaper is surprisingly tart
Re: Central Arkansas NHSD - Skahen for prize table!

Thanks for hosting this great event. I am pretty new to Central Arkansas and would love to participate if seats are still available.

Old October 16th, 2008, 03:06 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBScaper View Post
Thanks for hosting this great event. I am pretty new to Central Arkansas and would love to participate if seats are still available.

You are welcome to join us ! Please read the first post for necessary information. If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask here or PM me!
See you on Saturday!

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old October 17th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have a Matt Drake VixenTor NHSD 2008 dice tower to put on the prize table. It arrived safely at my house. I guess I have to bring it to the tourney. <grin> It is a beauty.
Old October 17th, 2008, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have a Matt Drake VixenTor NHSD 2008 dice tower to put on the prize table. It arrived safely at my house. I guess I have to bring it to the tourney. <grin> It is a beauty.
Arido Krylor and his gang will fight to the death to get the dice tower, I know that for sure. I won't allow that to happen though !

VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old October 17th, 2008, 08:50 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Jumping around the boards leaving a quick note to everyone for tomorrow – Have fun and be good sports enjoy NHSD and good luck to all.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old October 17th, 2008, 09:41 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
Jumping around the boards leaving a quick note to everyone for tomorrow – Have fun and be good sports enjoy NHSD and good luck to all.
Please give my and our greetings to all the folks at TTO, Codeman!
Old October 18th, 2008, 05:54 PM

Thanks, Long, and everyone for making this a great National HeroScape Day in Arkansas. Special thanks to Bannister and son for driving in from Tennessee.
Old October 18th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hope you guys had a fantastic tournament. The Dallas tournament was a wonderful success, even without the wonderful Rev to defend his title.*

*(Which I very nearly won but for one bad OM placement where I lost a turn with my knights. Instead I ended up third (of 3).

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old October 18th, 2008, 10:02 PM

Central Arkansas NHSD tournament result:

1. Arido Krylor 4-0
2. Revdyer 3-1
3. Trevor 3-1
4. Mr. Mister (Bannister's son) 2-2
5. LongHS 2-2
6. WannaBScaper 2-2
7. BeeSquared 2-2
8. Toby 1-3
9. Bannister 1-3
10. Hari 0-4

It was a bad weekend for Central Arkansas players. My wife had food poisoning (and Rev, I did not poison her to increase my chance of winning), David's son had ear infection, James' father in law was coming to town and James had not seen him for three and a half years. If we had played next week, we would have had a bunch more of people because there were at least 4-5 people who could play next week but not this week. We had planned on this week because of DCI, and it was not set up. The support package had not arrived until late this morning when I had left to the tourney. My wife was home to received it and called me to let me know what were in it. We then had to make coupons to put on the prize table so that people could choose them.
Overall, it was fun for everyone, I believe. Thank to Truth+GB and the gangs, to IMax and to Sandra, we had a great prize table. Everyone was playing for the dice tower, made beautifully by IMax, and Arido eventually claimed it. Revdyer claimed both Marvel sets for his grand children. HouseMouseGames' gift certificates were taken by Trevor and Mr. Mister. My brother Hari and I claimed Tundra and some flagbearers. I am sure everyone was happy with their prizes.
Thanks again everyone for making it such a great event. Thanks Bannister and Mr. Mister for driving from Tennessee to play with us. It was very nice to meet you guys in person and I really hope to play with you again soon. We now have a core and strong group. We should organize more tournaments .

VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old October 19th, 2008, 11:29 PM

Arido Krylor is surprisingly tart

What do you mean I cost too much???

Good Traders:
nyys, LongHeroscaper, Einar Gen., EternalThanos86, Nikkomon, s_l_i_m_e_r and Verbal

Last edited by Arido Krylor; October 20th, 2008 at 08:48 AM.
Old October 19th, 2008, 11:30 PM

Arido Krylor is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper View Post
Quote:
Arido Krylor and his gang will fight to the death to get the dice tower, I know that for sure. I won't allow that to happen though !

I was fighting to the death luckily the dice were on my side and I could claim the nice dice tower. It was, however; nice to see that you stopped me from getting the dice tower.

Thanks again for the great tournament!!!!!!!

What do you mean I cost too much???

Good Traders:
nyys, LongHeroscaper, Einar Gen., EternalThanos86, Nikkomon, s_l_i_m_e_r and Verbal
Old October 20th, 2008, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arido Krylor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper View Post
Quote:

I was fighting to the death luckily the dice were on my side and I could claim the nice dice tower. It was, however; nice to see that you stopped me from getting the dice tower.

Thanks again for the great tournament!!!!!!!
I think you meant that I didn't stop you. <grin>

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day