Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 21st, 2011, 02:10 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: NHSD 2011 - There will be prize support

NHSD Columbus Ohio - 10/15/11

19 confirmed + 9 maybes, but we had 46 last year, so I hope we can get at least 36 this year.

Contact MattserTruckRally or jacob_j_p for prize shipping.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 02:13 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

R˙chean,

How early would the final cutoff be for event attendance & prize support, a week before an event? Ten days?
Old September 23rd, 2011, 02:57 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

A possible 26 at the So Cal Slaughter.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 23rd, 2011, 09:32 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
R˙chean,

How early would the final cutoff be for event attendance & prize support, a week before an event? Ten days?
I second this question. I've got a fair amount of interest in our event, but am having trouble getting really solid commitments from anyone. I'd sure hate to miss out on prizes because a few people don't tell me they're coming for sure, but then show up.

We've only ever once not had 12 people at a tourney, but so far we're just shy of 12 actually committed.

Anyhow, thanks for working with us all, Ry. I can only imagine the coordination involved!
Old September 23rd, 2011, 01:38 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

OK first off....there will be no 12 and 24 tier anymore.

Anything less than 30 you get 1 SOTM, 1 Marvel, 1 castle. That should be most events. (minimum of 10 participants)

30+? I will send something extra. Cut off will be 10/1.

For those of you with 10/1 events, your package goes out Monday, 9/26, with priority shipping so it should arrive by Friday, 9/30.

All others will go out the week of 10/3.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; September 23rd, 2011 at 01:56 PM.
Old September 25th, 2011, 05:37 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Here is what I have:

If you know of an event I missed, feel free to post the link.

I have to move the cutoff to 9/29; so please hurry.

Tree Town IA 15-Oct Codeman

Mechanicon PA 4-Nov mad wookie

NYSD NY East NY 15-Jan Dragon4201976

NYSD Indy IN 15-Oct worldsenemy

NHSD Utah UT 15-Oct UtahScott

Duel in the Desert AZ 15-Oct lonewolf

NHSD IL IL 15-Oct Ryougabot

New England NHSD VT 15-Oct Scapemage

NHSD Eat the Cheese MD 1-Oct Dad_Scaper

NHSD: SoCal Slaughter CA 15-Oct warriorneedsfoodbadly

Florida Frenzy FL 22-Oct BurnyFlame

SEATTLE NHSD WA 15-Oct obfuscatedhippo

Viva La HEROscape Pt. 2 KY 1-Oct El Diabolo

NHSD Columbus OH 15-Oct MattserTruckRally

NHSD'11 Lawton OK 15-Oct demon_llama

Winnipeg MB 22-Oct Gdawg4

Michigan Random RftW MI 16-Oct ZBeeblebrox

Hexes in Texas TX 22-Oct Dignan

Old September 25th, 2011, 06:00 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Bay Area Brawl 15-Oct RoninValentina

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old September 25th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It looks like you missed The Rocky Mountain Rumble for the 15th. 24-27 expected attendees. My store address is probably the best one to use even though I'm not the event coordinator.

Cyborgs Puzzles & Games
5401 Walker rd
Cheyenne, WY 82009
Old September 25th, 2011, 09:51 PM

OK. Ill add..
  1. Tree Town IA 15-Oct Codeman
  2. NHSD Utah UT 15-Oct UtahScott
  3. Mechanicon PA 4-Nov mad wookie
  4. New England NHSD VT 15-Oct Scapemage
  5. NHSD Columbus OH 15-Oct MattserTruckRally
  6. NYSD NY East NY 15-Jan Oct Dragon4201976
  7. Rocky Mountain Rumble CO 15-Oct chief
  8. NYSD Indy IN 15 22-Oct worldsenemy
  9. NHSD Eat the Cheese MD 1-Oct Dad_Scaper
  10. NHSD: SoCal Slaughter CA 15-Oct warriorneedsfoodbadly
  11. Hexes in Texas TX 22-Oct Dignan
  12. Bay Area Brawl CA 15-Oct RoninValentina
  13. Florida Frenzy FL 22-Oct BurnyFlame
  14. Viva La HEROscape Pt. 2 KY 1-Oct El Diabolo
  15. Winnipeg MB 22-Oct Gdawg4
  16. Duel in the Desert AZ 15-Oct lonewolf
  17. NHSD IL IL 15-Oct Ryougabot
  18. SEATTLE NHSD WA 15-Oct obfuscatedhippo
  19. NHSD'11 Lawton OK 15-Oct demon_llama
  20. Michigan Random RftW MI 16-Oct ZBeeblebrox

Last edited by R˙chean; September 28th, 2011 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Did i miss them...or did they miss me?
Old September 26th, 2011, 05:52 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker

Indy event is actually on the 22nd, thanks R˙chean!!!!

I'm just sayin.
Old September 27th, 2011, 04:23 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37663 The tournament isn't until November, so there will likely be more. Thank you.
Old September 27th, 2011, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37663 The tournament isn't until November, so there will likely be more. Thank you.
I will see what I can do...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day