Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 6th, 2012, 12:18 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Major League Heroscape - Season 2 (Sponsor: Auggie's Gam

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
GenCon formats & maps... Does that mean C3V won't be allowed? I'm hoping it is allowed, and whoever's going to GenCon can just not use any...
Fixed the minor ambiguity in your phrasing there.

I second the motion. I like building C3V Armies.
Two-and-a-halfed, as I would love there to be C3V included however I could see if people don't want to test their Gencon armies against units they have no chance of facing.
Old July 6th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

What does it mean that Auggies is sponsoring? Is he providing prizes of some sort?
Old July 6th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
What does it mean that Auggies is sponsoring? Is he providing prizes of some sort?
Yes, he has offered some excellent prizes, along with some other cool stuff in the works.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events