Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 4th, 2012, 12:48 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Bothi's Heroscape Quiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Quote:
You guys aren't even close on the most attack / defense questions. Here's a hint - Jotun and 9K have nothing to do with either of them.

Spoiler Alert!
I think you can get higher with Jotun because the Blasts can't get treasure glyphs. Blasts start with 12 if a hive is fully surrounded, and 14 with double height, 15 with Taelord, 16 with Captain America, 17 with Astrid, 18 with Dagmar, 19 with Ana Karithon, 20 with common attack glyph.

Jotun attacking Cyprien/any other utgar undead figure gives you 8 base attack, 9 with height, 10 with taelord, 11 with CA, 12 with finn, 13 with gilbert, 14 with astrid, 15 with unique attack, 16 with treasure glyph of attack +1, 17 with Ana Karithon, 19 with treasure glyph of attack +2, and 21 with treasure glyph of attack +2 vs. undead.

Don't try to take Jotun's crown!!!
You forgot ladders. Check out 6th FBs post. Also, Ana adds defense against Utgar, not attack.

Also though, I think:
Spoiler Alert!
Yes for Arkmer he doesn't even need to have ladders to be surrounded by 12 elves. If he is on a space that is elevated 3 levels, surrounded by elves he will get +6. Then, there can be an overhang (with a hole in it for Arkmer to poke through) over those 6 elves with 6 more elves (one being Kyntela) that Arkmer is still adjacent to since he is elevated 3 levels and sticks through the overhang. He also can be on a shadow space.

So I think his total would be:
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 5th, 2012, 09:34 AM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Bothi's Heroscape Quiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Quote:
You guys aren't even close on the most attack / defense questions. Here's a hint - Jotun and 9K have nothing to do with either of them.

Spoiler Alert!
I think you can get higher with Jotun because the Blasts can't get treasure glyphs. Blasts start with 12 if a hive is fully surrounded, and 14 with double height, 15 with Taelord, 16 with Captain America, 17 with Astrid, 18 with Dagmar, 19 with Ana Karithon, 20 with common attack glyph.

Jotun attacking Cyprien/any other utgar undead figure gives you 8 base attack, 9 with height, 10 with taelord, 11 with CA, 12 with finn, 13 with gilbert, 14 with astrid, 15 with unique attack, 16 with treasure glyph of attack +1, 17 with Ana Karithon, 19 with treasure glyph of attack +2, and 21 with treasure glyph of attack +2 vs. undead.

Don't try to take Jotun's crown!!!
You forgot ladders. Check out 6th FBs post. Also, Ana adds defense against Utgar, not attack.

Also though, I think:
Spoiler Alert!
Yes for Arkmer he doesn't even need to have ladders to be surrounded by 12 elves. If he is on a space that is elevated 3 levels, surrounded by elves he will get +6. Then, there can be an overhang (with a hole in it for Arkmer to poke through) over those 6 elves with 6 more elves (one being Kyntela) that Arkmer is still adjacent to since he is elevated 3 levels and sticks through the overhang. He also can be on a shadow space.

So I think his total would be:
Spoiler Alert!
31, you forgot new Raelin.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion