Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Notices

Old January 3rd, 2007, 11:27 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
D&D Miniatures...

Anyone picking up the D&D Icons Gargantuan Blue Dragon releasing this month? The Black and Red dragons are awesome and I like the look of this sculpt. It will be on the same base size as the Black Dragon.

Black Dragon out for some late-night snacking (Image courtesy of BGG):

Red Dragon and his entourage (Image courtesy of BGG):

Blue Dragon Box Art (from the Wizards site):

Newb.
Old January 4th, 2007, 12:05 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I like the proper Taelord myself:

Image from Wizards website, but I have this dude and he is badness. I swear he's everything Tae should be, but cheaper.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old January 4th, 2007, 12:10 AM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
I have the gargantuan black and will probably pick uo the blue as well.
Old January 4th, 2007, 12:20 AM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
As cool as most of the miniatures look, I think the game is REALLY boring.

Nice looking Blue, though.

Old January 4th, 2007, 01:23 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Always wanted to play this game. I bought a TON of minis from when it first came out but never got to play it, not even once. Mostly I just stared at them and thought that some of the minis were pretty frickin sweet. Eventually sold the whole lot in August, all 500+ of em.
Old January 4th, 2007, 11:54 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
As cool as most of the miniatures look, I think the game is REALLY boring.

Nice looking Blue, though.
I agree, Joah. The game does leave something to be desired but I love the minis and they are easy to integrate in so many other games (HS anyone?).

I do like the scenarios included with the Icon Dragons though and would love to play those more often.

Newb.
Old January 4th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My gosh, those miniatures aren't anymore!
Old January 4th, 2007, 12:27 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
My gosh, those miniatures aren't anymore!
Reminds me of the term coined by the Weta people during production of the LotR trilogy: Bigatures
Old January 4th, 2007, 12:52 PM

Chameleon has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc

Image from Wizards website, but I have this dude and he is badness. I swear he's everything Tae should be, but cheaper.
Cool! What's the name on this figure?
Old January 4th, 2007, 01:04 PM

Chameleon has disabled reputation
How do those huge dragons fit in with the D&D sets? I see they're called Icons, but I didn't see a Icons category listed on the Wizard website. They seem to go with War of the Dragon Queen set, but the Icons dragons aren't listed there either.

Old January 4th, 2007, 01:08 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
The Icons are outside of the normal blind purchase sets.

Sort of like the large hero HS expansions.
Old January 4th, 2007, 04:29 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc

Cool! What's the name on this figure?
Blood War expansion (the latest) Pit Fiend 42/60 R. $15-$20 on eBay.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures