Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old November 30th, 2014, 06:29 PM
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

Eh. This is what the secondary looks like without Jimmy Smith to seal off one side of the field.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Battle Reports, new 12/15/14!!
Old December 15th, 2014, 01:02 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is hot lava death! Yodaking is hot lava death! Yodaking is hot lava death! Yodaking is hot lava death! Yodaking is hot lava death! Yodaking is hot lava death! Yodaking is hot lava death! Yodaking is hot lava death! Yodaking is hot lava death! Yodaking is hot lava death! Yodaking is hot lava death! Yodaking is hot lava death! Yodaking is hot lava death!

It feels great knowing that the Cowboys have 10 wins on the season and are in first place in the East with just 2 games left! I have to enjoy it while I can though as I'm really concerned we are going to miss the playoffs with an 11-5 record. Have to beat the Colts at home next week. Maybe the Redskins or Giants will help us out with an upset of the Eagles too.
Old December 15th, 2014, 10:33 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Feels pretty great that the Lions are 10-4 and just need to beat the Bears next week to secure a playoff spot! We'd better not blow that one, though, because we're not exactly great at winning at Lambeau .... (but if we do, it'd be so amazing! To finally break that streak and finally win the NFC North at the same time?).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.
Old December 15th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Too late now, but it would have been nice if the 49ers Offensive Coordinator, Greg Roman, had figured out as some point when it mattered that his quarterback is Colin Kaepernick and not Andrew Luck.

~Aldin, completely frustrated with the inept Niners offense this year

He either fears his fate too much, or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch, to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 15th, 2014, 11:19 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The never-ending string of injuries to Ravens' secondary players reminds me of the quote about Easy Company replacements in Band of Brothers. "I got so I didn't even want to know the names of the new guys because that just made it harder when they got killed."
Old December 15th, 2014, 11:35 AM
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

The new guy, Rashaan Melvin, played the best game of any Ravens CB this year not named Jimmy Smith. Gave me a little flicker of hope, actually. edit: Putting it into perspective, I suspect that since roughly Week 4, the Ravens have had 3-4 members of the secondary, mostly corners, missing or departing /each game/ because of injury. Three more went down yesterday, with only one returning. Several of the injuries have been season-enders. I will be curious to see what the rate of (cornerbacks * games missed) is, by the end of the season.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Battle Reports, new 12/15/14!!
Old December 15th, 2014, 01:26 PM
Rachael Ray Impersonator

Tornado is hot lava death! Tornado is hot lava death! Tornado is hot lava death! Tornado is hot lava death! Tornado is hot lava death! Tornado is hot lava death! Tornado is hot lava death! Tornado is hot lava death! Tornado is hot lava death! Tornado is hot lava death! Tornado is hot lava death! Tornado is hot lava death! Tornado is hot lava death!

Green Bay loses and still has to feel pretty good. I know they laughing at us cute little Lions fans celebrating our moment.
I have to admit I was a little worried at the end of the game. I did not have the 'we are going to win' feeling. It would have been 'same old Lions' if they would have lost to an NFL record field goal.
Lions are quite the anomaly, winning with defense.

"The only thing we have to fear, is Fear himself."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV