Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 12th, 2023, 06:23 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Will The Renegade Redo Redo Include AOA?

Well, we don't know yet if any of all of the defunct Age of Annihilation offering will be made available. Hope we'll hear from Craig or the War Council soon!
Old June 12th, 2023, 06:35 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Will The Renegade Redo Redo Include AOA?

I'd be happy to receive the AOA content, either all upfront, or slowly sprinkled in through each release. If they choose the latter, then they could avoid the feeling some people had that the AOA stuff didn't have any figures for old factions. If the first release is Dawn Raider Syndicate, plus newly designed gruts/samurai/soulborgs matching the classic aesthetic, then I think they would have struck a reasonable balance
Old June 12th, 2023, 08:13 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I asked this specifically when a Renegade staff member posted on our Facebook group. They can’t say yet, but it wasn’t a no. I would wager that Hasbro has the rights to that, rather than Avalon Hill. Probably why AH wasn’t allowed to release the unreleased units.
Old June 15th, 2023, 09:05 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It'd be a rough trade to leave all that work on the table. If they do release the content you'd have to imagine they will most likely separate the content up in some way. A pared down AoA with mixed faction packages, terrain, scenarios, etc.
Old June 15th, 2023, 09:30 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Agree; this is what I suggested on one of the other discussion threads.
Old January 1st, 2024, 10:30 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

It has been suggested that Renegade may exclude or modify the Pirate faction such that I should delay testing my custom Captain with them.

Old January 1st, 2024, 11:23 AM

I started this thread because I wanted the updated information to be here in the AOA site section as well as other places. We now know that Renegade will start off the Heroscape Revival with AOA, and that the minis will be prepainted!

The Renegade Launch event will be on March 1, 2024 at 2 PM, when preorders will open as well. There will be two product Waves in 2024.
Old February 7th, 2024, 06:19 AM

The article in Game Trade Magazine now tells us that there will be three initial products:

A Two Player Box
An Age of Annihilation Master Set
A Terrain Pack

Everything included in the former Haslab offering would seem to be included, plus magical Wellspring Water hexes.

A second Wave will be available in Fourth Quarter 2024.

You can see the two page article here:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=63442
Old March 7th, 2024, 03:33 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation

Hey all. Apologies if this has been addressed already, but I haven’t been perusing the boards in very long time. I watched the recent live stream and signed up to be a renegade play tester for Heroscape. I went through all the necessary steps, but I am still waiting to be cleared and given access to, the renegade tester thread. Does anyone else have experience doing this? Has anyone else been admitted as of yet? It has been three or four days now, and I have yet to receive any confirmation that my efforts were received. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old April 1st, 2024, 06:04 AM

The thinking now seems to be that Renegade Wave 2 (revealed in June) and Wave 3 (Fall) will finish the Haslab AOA designs. Its anybody's guess whether the Renegade Revival will continue after that.

It would be great if Renegade would hire the War Council--basically some of us long time fan Scapers--to design more for them in the future.

Or, although they've been on a publishing pause since Haslab, will we will see more C3V designs in the future?
Old April 1st, 2024, 08:34 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I actually don't get Renegades plan.

They have to share part of the profit via licensing fee, and are on the hook for manufacturing cost for a ton of plastic. I suppose they 'saved' a lot of the intellectual cost of design/balance which while having a cost I assume pales in comparison to manufacturing.

Like I'm stoked they picket it up, and maybe 1 million haslab was proof they could swing it, but to my eyes it still seems like a risk. I'm sure the 'bought' all the design work that was done and more units were alluted to, so if the retail sales are strong (reorders in fall will be the key) I assume they will keep the machine running.

Remember you need to apply corporate logic, will it make as much or more money next year? Will it make more money than something else I could put my resources in? The answer needs to be yes to both those questions before personal feelings even start mattering.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old April 1st, 2024, 09:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

VC is definitely going to continue to put out designs (both wings of it).

"Official" Heroscape is here for now. Will it be here for long? Hard to say.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion