Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 6th, 2024, 11:33 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Here We Go

Quote:
The chris perkins (3-1) {1} v. shurrig (4-1) armies are:
What's AoA?
* Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Zettian Guards
no one saw this coming
* Loviatäk the Kyrie Warrior, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [AoA], Death Knights of Valkrillx4

chris perkins chooses who places first.
Playing Thursday @ 10 am EST
Old May 10th, 2024, 03:17 AM

Swarm knows what's in an order marker Swarm knows what's in an order marker Swarm knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS S57 - Delta with AoA - Quarterfinals Until 5/13

I played the last AoA showdown of this season against Cleon yesterday!

Before the game, I had a quick practice game to test this matchup. Framework is kind of hard to get micros to height and keep it, and the whole bunch of same level 3 hexes makes it hard for them to get heightened shots. I also wasn't sure if Cleon would open krav (Unlikely, but possible) or bears (likely). Bears having quite a longetivity would mean that agents would simply get mowed down in the middle of the map.

Knowing this, I opened with Ewashia. My hope here was to kill at least 2 bears and maybe one krav, which would heavily hinder cleon on his ability to direct where the fight is. I figured if I do enough damage he would have no other choice than going inside my sz, where my unengaged agents could go up and use Sighting on them. Ewashia took cleon by surprise, giving him a bit of a headache for the developement of his figures. I was able to get a few ranged splashes on bears while laying down water tiles on height spaces, wounding but not killing the frostclaws. Who could've guessed polar bears liked water? On the left side, Kita got swooped by eldgrim on the fight for the Valda glyph, and at the start of the second round I placed Ewashia in the middle in a own-made puddle, hoping he would slow down and tank my opponent while I activate my agents.

At the same time, the krav got to the highest points and heavily wound ewashia which did not held long. Then, cleon managed to quickly clear 5 of my agents as I couldn't get any suit saves. At that point, I did made a mistake of not going into level 0 water for the bonus defense of my agents. I realized this a bit later and put all my remaining agents in water, trying to get a krav to blank. Microcorp held for a while, but could only kill bears. I did get 3 saves (out of 10), which only kept my head out of the water ( ) for a little while but ultimately it was too late.

Good game cleon, you played it well and I truly enjoyed this game. Looking forward to the next one.
Old May 11th, 2024, 02:40 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Semicharmed Kind of Life

The Semifinals are on Stigmata.

The kevindola (4-1) {6} v. dok (5-1) {5} armies are:
Named for Me
* Deltacron, Cathar Spearmenx3
Oh crap, gotta think of an army quick
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], 10th Regiment of Footx3

kevindola chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (4-1) {1} v. cleon (5-1) armies are:
What's AoA?
* Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Zettian Guards

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Finn the Viking Champion, Frostclaw Paladins, Krav Maga Agents, Tarn Viking Warriors

~Dysole, very unsurprised at this top 4
Old May 13th, 2024, 10:15 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Semicharmed Kind of Life

Quote:
What's AoA?

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Finn the Viking Champion, Frostclaw Paladins, Krav Maga Agents, Tarn Viking Warriors

The battle for Ulaniva is taking place Tuesday (5/14) @ 8 pm EST.
Old Today, 02:10 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Semicharmed Kind of Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
What's AoA?

The battle for Ulaniva is taking place Tuesday (5/14) @ 8 pm EST.
The polar bear team did not end up victorious in the battle for ulaniva, though eldgrim was a champ lol. Your first round setup was strong, I didn’t expect you to save the swiftfangs till the end. Well played and fun game as always Chris, and good luck in the finals.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events