Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 20th, 2010, 01:40 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Western PA Tourney Nov 20th Results posted on page 1!

Hi all you PA/OH/VA/anyone else 'Scapers! We are trying to get a tournament together. It's going to be a little different than what you're used to.

We are going to have a tournament where all A+/A/A- ranked units are banned (according to Power Rankings Thread). Marvel is also banned. I'm hoping this will allow for some different and unique builds that normally would not be seen. Obviously anything that isn't ranked yet (some DnD figures) would be allowed.

Saturday, November 20th
Noon to 5pm

Entry Fee and Prize Table: It costs $1. Everyone bring a prize for the prize table. At the end in order of ranking people can pick a prize from the table.

500 pt armies. Remember no A+/A/A- or Marvel allowed. We will check the armies before we start, make sure you double check your armies before you come!

For reference here is the power rankings thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=6171

We will be playing at Game Masters Store at:
3439 Babcock Blvd # 3
Pittsburgh, PA 15237-2444

I have already started to PM some people to try but start spreading the word. Let me know if you can make it. I will keep updating this post with more information as I get it.

Try to get back to me asap about whether or not you can attend as we need a final count for the store owner. Thanks.

Those attending:
gamjuven
gamjuven's friend
yamissflash
yamissflash friend
tiberius

Maybes:
Mark_Hero
Mark_Hero's friends (2)
Nirek
Nirek's friends (1-4)
aquamaniac27

Results:

1st - Gamjuven 5-0
2155 pt differential (Shurrak, Mezzodemon Warmongers x5, Otonashi)

2nd - Brian
3-2
567 pt differential ( Sharwin Wildborne, Charos, Greenscales x3)

3rd - Tiberius
3-2
412 pt differential (Zombies x5, Shades of Bleakwood x2)

4th - Tom
3-2
328 pt differential (Aubrien Archers x2, Charos, Greenscales, Swog Rider, Tagawa Samurai Archers)

5th - Rob
2-3
553 pt differential (Protectors of Ullar x2, Kumiko, Raelin SotM, Concan)

6th - Patrick
2-3
390 pt differential (Roman Legos, Izumi Samurai, Syvarris, Venoc Warlord, Ogre Pulverizer, Phantom Knights)

7th - Yamissflash
2-3
215 pt differential (Izumi Samurai, Jotun, DW9k, Zettians)

8th - Mark
0-5
0 pt differential (Khosumet, Anubian Wolves x3, Roman Archers x3, Kyntela Gwyn, Otonashi)

Last edited by gamjuven; November 21st, 2010 at 12:33 AM.
Old October 20th, 2010, 10:50 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Western PA Tourney Nov 20th

I can come on that week, but I haven't confimed the date. Is there a time you want? I'm doing some things and won't easily be able to set it up til sunday, maybe saturday.

ymf
Old October 21st, 2010, 08:30 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well it needs to be on Saturday. I'm thinking noon or so? We can go earlier if need be
Old October 21st, 2010, 01:33 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Maybe. Pittsburgh is a long drive for me... I would love to come though. We'll see.
Old October 21st, 2010, 03:27 PM

yoyomansizzle Woo who?

Why No A-ranks?

<3 Rhogar, Mika, and Sonlen <3
Old October 21st, 2010, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyomansizzle View Post
Why No A-ranks?
Because it will make for a different kind of tournament. It'll be nice not to see a Raelin or Deathreaver or any of the other A ranked units. We'll actually get to see some different stuff and I think it will be fun. Are you able to make it or does the format make it unplayable?
Old October 21st, 2010, 05:22 PM

yoyomansizzle Woo who?

I might be able to make it out but this interests me since were finally not gonna see a Q9, 4th mass, rats, or raelin. And what about the D2 units since they havent been ranked yet?

Old October 21st, 2010, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyomansizzle View Post
I might be able to make it out but this interests me since were finally not gonna see a Q9, 4th mass, rats, or raelin. And what about the D2 units since they havent been ranked yet?
Anything that hasn't been ranked yet will be able to be used. Keep in mind that the power rankings I believe will be updated at least one more time before the tourney, so some of the D2 units may be on the banned list.
Old October 21st, 2010, 07:36 PM

yoyomansizzle Woo who?

I hope Rhogar isnt a A-rank

Old October 22nd, 2010, 03:42 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry, gamjuven, what I meant was I would work it out with the guy on sunday, for the 3rd saturday of Nov. Then (duh) I remembered his store isn't open on sunday. Also, I would like to have a little better idea of who is coming.
Edit2: I also have up to 11 others coming, but its only likely that about half will ever end up coming.

Last edited by yamissflash; October 22nd, 2010 at 03:47 PM. Reason: clarified
Old October 22nd, 2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Sorry, gamjuven, what I meant was I would work it out with the guy on sunday, for the 3rd saturday of Nov. Then (duh) I remembered his store isn't open on sunday. Also, I would like to have a little better idea of who is coming.
Edit2: I also have up to 11 others coming, but its only likely that about half will ever end up coming.
Well I have a list of who can come and who can't, updating it whenever I can in the first post. And keep in mind if it's a problem reserving the place I can do it at my church, I just need some heads up. But it sounds like we'll have a pretty decent crowd showing up either way. That's nice. Again if it's too much for the store my church can hold any number of people. We cannot run out of room/chairs/tables. We will run out of heroscape before we run out of room there.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 05:35 PM

yoyomansizzle Woo who?

Turns out I probably can't come unless I get an early start since it's a 5 hour 30 minute drive from where I live.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events