Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 11th, 2009, 03:32 PM

Darkness1717 is surprisingly tart
Re: National Ohioscape Day!!! Official NE Ohio NHSD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja View Post
Ill bring Turret Rocks if the supplies arent available!!!!! its one of my favorites.
First off, Turret Rocks is a great stage;
Second off, my dad's game's take forever KC and you know that so I'm in favor of the 1 hour;
Third off, KC isn't my dad so he has no right to smack me so it is therefor child abuse/assaulting a minor.
Old September 11th, 2009, 03:47 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: National Ohioscape Day!!! Official NE Ohio NHSD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness1717 View Post
Second off, my dad's game's take forever KC and you know that so I'm in favor of the 1 hour;
Third off, KC isn't my dad so he has no right to smack me so it is therefor child abuse/assaulting a minor.
Nah - the last time I played your dad, the game only took 15 minutes! Of course, that game included me having +2 defense and +1 Attack the entire game and killing Raelin with a Poison Sting 20.....

I suppose you have a point, so it looks like I'll have to delegate the task of smacking Pokemon singers to one of the other Under 18's. Maybe a bonus in Points to anyone under 18 that smacks another under 18 that broke out in Pokemon song?

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day