Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old August 2nd, 2013, 11:15 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Online 'Scape Season 9 - Congrats to Wanderer999

Online Heroscape Season 9

If you win your game, report the results HERE.

ROUND 1 MATCHUPS
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 2 MATCHUPS
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 3 MATCHUPS
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 4 MATCHUPS
Spoiler Alert!

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. An explanatory video is below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

For this event, each player will submit two 500 point armies. VC allowed, no Marvel. You may not use the same army card in both armies. Units from C3V's Wave 17 are allowed. Standard 24-space startzone rules apply. Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice out of the players' four armies, and the loser of the dice-off chooses to place first or second.
The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. The first round will last 1 1/2 weeks (ending September 1st). After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers. Army submission link for late subs

The map pool for this event is:
Spoiler Alert!

Treasure Glyphs:
Spoiler Alert!

New Rule added, please read - League Details:
Spoiler Alert!

PRIZES: The winner this season receives a set of 12 of our very cool custom Heroscape dice.

Players in the event:
  1. Ace
  2. Arrow Grut
  3. awesomeunleashed
  4. Bengi
  5. betawolf36
  6. blackwulf23
  7. C$$
  8. capsocrates
  9. Crixus33
  10. Deroche
  11. dhyanam
  12. dok
  13. Dysole
  14. Eaolv
  15. Eraguy816
  16. Filthy the Clown
  17. flameslayer93
  18. Foudzing
  19. Garenex
  20. greygnarl
  21. heroscaper2010
  22. HeroscaperGuy
  23. Ixe
  24. jcustar07
  25. KeepCalmAndDraftHulk
  26. kevindola
  27. Kinseth
  28. Lo Pan
  29. Lord Nyax
  30. MegaSilver
  31. MrWookiee
  32. n00b
  33. Nick4130
  34. nicktheant
  35. Rexmax2
  36. simval
  37. Skylord163
  38. Son of Arathorn
  39. Soundwarp SG-1
  40. SuperScapeOnline
  41. TheLegendaryIrishSword
  42. TheSparkleInYourWater
  43. Toogwick_tuk
  44. Umbra Atlas
  45. vegietarian18
  46. vermilyion
  47. viideosayg
  48. Wanderer999
  49. William099
  50. WOOKIE
  51. xiomaster
  52. Xorlof
Subs:
  1. infectedsloth

Heroscape Online Organizers(Contact if you have an issue)
  • Kinseth
  • Dok
  • AwesomeUnleashed
  • Xorlof
  • Bengi
  • Filthy The Clown
  • Megasilver

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Last edited by Kinseth; October 26th, 2013 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Title only
Old August 2nd, 2013, 11:37 AM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online 'Scape Season 9 - SIGNUPS UNTIL 8/11/13

I'm not much of a fan of the new time rule. Definitely not a deal breaker for me, but I know that I won't call a game on time at all in the foreseeable future.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old August 2nd, 2013, 11:47 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
I'm not much of a fan of the new time rule. Definitely not a deal breaker for me, but I know that I won't call a game on time at all in the foreseeable future.
99.999999999999% of the time, the time control won't come into affect anyway. We've gotten some complaints in the past and we are dealing with it with this. You're not forced to enforce the rule on your end either; it's your choice.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 11:47 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think I'm going to wait for the Wolfen heroes, and see if there is a 90 point hero among them to fit in that gap left in the Wolfen Unique army. I do have my other army figured out though and it's very fun. The time mechanic is interesting, I'm not going to call a game because of it though.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old August 2nd, 2013, 11:49 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

We sincerely hope that it never gets enforced. However, we did need some way to keep a player from taking waaaay to long without his opponent (or us) being able to do anything about it.

Old August 2nd, 2013, 11:49 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
I think I'm going to wait for the Wolfen heroes, and see if there is a 90 point hero among them to fit in that gap left in the Wolfen Unique army. I do have my other army figured out though and it's very fun. The time mechanic is interesting, I'm not going to call a game because of it though.
That's why it wasn't posted until now; so that you can choose some of the heroes if you want as well.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 11:56 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

This is one of those rules that, of course, we hope does not get applied. It is a very "soft" time controls rule, obviously. It's entirely optional and in the hands of the player who has used less time.

We are sensitive to those that appreciate the lack of time pressure in online play. However, we also feel that in certain rare cases this is being abused. Your opponent's time is valuable, too, and needs to be respected.

FWIW, we reviewed the games from the previous tournament (our first with the clock in place) and there were very few games where this rule could have been applied. I believe there were about five games out of nearly 100 where the time gap was in this range.

Hopefully, tighter time controls than these won't be needed in online play.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 12:08 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

What's the over/under on how many wolves armies are submitted this season?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 12:12 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old August 2nd, 2013, 12:17 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
What's the over/under on how many wolves armies are submitted this season?
I'm betting that at least 20% of the players will use at least one of the new Varkaanans.

Old August 2nd, 2013, 02:05 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

signed up.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old August 2nd, 2013, 02:20 PM

Umbra Atlas is surprisingly tart

Well, I am very excited to be competing in my first 'Scape tourney. Those dice look very nice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events