Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 24th, 2014, 03:12 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!
OHIO NHSD 10/25/14 10th Anniversary

M
NHSD Dayton, Ohio - 10/25/14

Date: Saturday, October 25th
Time: 10:00ish AM to 5ish PM
10:00-11:30 - Setup/Registration. I'll need help.
11:30-4:30 Play
4:30-5:30 Prizes/ clean up
Location: No Limit Gaming-3613 Wilmington Pike-Kettering Ohio 45429
1-937-938-6442

Format: Pick your Poision
Each player brings 2x 515, 16 figure limit point armies that share no similar units. At the beginning of the game, each player rolls a 20-sided die. The winner choses who picks first. The chosen player selects one of their opponent's army that their opponent will use. Then the other player selects one of their opponent's army that their opponent will use. Full card scoring
C3V and SoV Figures WILL be allowed. No Marvel.
C3V and SoV BOOKS OF INDEX
Glyphs: TBA

Entry fee/Prizes: There is no entry fee. I will provide some extra prizes for the prize table. The top player will pick from the prize table first, etc. Prizes can be anything...Heroscape related, other games, or even a gift certificate to somewhere. The venue has several games, dice, etc... No Heroscape. They deal mainly with YuGiOh.
Special Note: In celebrating Heroscape's 10th anniversary, Ill be putting together some good prizes.
One thing I'm working on is multiple sets of Artscow trading card sized cards. A complete set of Classic, C3V & SOV.
Bringing Trophies, Deep Organizers, 2x Summoner Wars Master Sets, Wave1, Knights & Swogs, Love Letters, Random figures & Uno.
Need Extra Figures? I'll try to bring extra armies. If you need anything, let me know. Let me know if you need to use a proxy.

Attendees:
Wookie
The Average Fan
Cap Amazing
Flameslayer +?
Lefton4ya
KrugSmith
Johnnylama
Father of Julian
Storm Shadow
Justice Nova & friend ???
Tony Burn ?
Vinnie DaKrogerboy

Maps: Every masterset & expansion represented. Non have heavy snow/slippery ice
Embattled Fen

Fulcrum by Dignan
Requires one Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set and one Ticalla Jungle Expansion set.
Fulcrum

Dance of the Dryads (v6) Download PDF
Uses: 1 BftU, 1 RttFF, 1 VW
Inducted into the Battlefields of Valhalla.
Board for online play

Fyorlag Swamp by Velenne
DOWNLOAD!

HighTower by WOOKIE

Ice Thistle (v4) Download PDF
Uses: 1 BftU, 1 TT

Blood Shard (v2) Download PDF
Uses: 1 Marvel, 1 TT, 1 VW

Galaxian (v3) Download PDF
Uses: 1 BftU

Desperado
Download PDF
Uses: 1 BftU, 1 FotA
Board for online play

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.

Last edited by WOOKIE; October 23rd, 2014 at 09:42 AM.
Old September 24th, 2014, 05:46 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: OHIO NHSD 10/18/14 10th Anniversary

Sounds great! I'll have to see if that date's open but I should be there. I'll bring a couple of maps hopefully and maybe an HoSS prize.
Old September 24th, 2014, 07:06 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Well I got the van runnin', and I'll see if my guys are willing to come. Hard telling lol. Pick your poison will be rough on my figure collection, but I'll make it work. After I figure out what I have as armies, I'll let others borrow too.

Should be able to bring a board homebrew or listed. If its homebrew it'll be sturdy as a rock lol.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 24th, 2014, 10:39 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sounds great--I'll check my schedule... edit this comment if I can show. Probably'll be me and one other if I can!

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old September 25th, 2014, 11:04 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Is there a figure or hex limit on the armies?

I'm still trying to make it - I'll keep you posted

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old September 27th, 2014, 08:10 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry guys, but it seems I'm booked for that day and won't be able to make it :\

Tragic but unavoidable; perhaps another time...

~TAF

Old October 3rd, 2014, 07:05 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

I really hate to do this but it's best if I change the date & place. This is for several reasons.
-So far, not counting me, there are only 3 players that can in fact make it. There are a couple maybes. I wrote to A LOT of people.
-I live in Dayton & I have yet secured a ride to Columbus. This is unusual but it happens. I don't drive & it's safer for everyone that I don't.
-The only day available at CABS was on 10/18. Father of Julian can't make it. Johnnylama isn't sure he can. These guys have been my Heroscape Bros. over all these years.
I appreciate all heroscapers. We have the best people. I wish we could play more often. The best part of my year is when I go to Gen Con & meet up/play with old friends.

I'm going to rewrite my first post. Dayton, OH Saturday 10/25 "No Limit Games". I'm sorry about this changing. Please try to come.

Loves all Scape

Old October 3rd, 2014, 08:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: OHIO NHSD 10/25/14 10th Anniversary

Oh crap, it was supposed to be in columbus? Good thing you changed it to Dayton then.

Anyways, I've contacted TheGeneral. His computer was broken so he knows of the event at least.

And, business time. Figures (and cards) I'll either have to borrow or proxy for me and my bud.

Isamu, Marro Stingers x1, Su Bak Na, Atlaga, Seninels of Jandar x2, Marro Groks x1.

Also, if anyone has copies for the cards to Marcus Decimus Gallus, Arktos (c3v), Cathar Spearmen (c3v), Count Raymond (c3v) itd be appreciated. ^_^

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; October 3rd, 2014 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Yes, Groks. :P
Old October 4th, 2014, 01:24 AM

Hmm... the 25th you say... perhaps I will be able to show after all

Old October 5th, 2014, 09:30 PM

Okay, looks like I will be able to make it with one other attendant. Sign us up!

Old October 5th, 2014, 10:15 PM

Great to hear.
I'm going to keep on updating the first post.

Loves all Scape

Old October 7th, 2014, 07:51 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Should be able to go now. need to request off work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day