Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

View Poll Results: How should the tourney be set up? Choose TWO.
One Marvel Figure allowed. 9 47.37%
No Marvel Figures. 12 63.16%
Partial Squad/Hero Scoring. 8 42.11%
Full Card Scoring. 10 52.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 26th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: 2010 OVAH NHSD in Louisville -- Oct. 9th

I've made some changes on the first page, so please take a look.

Also, I'm ready to accept people to bring maps now!
Old September 26th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll gladly bring a map, just remember I only have 1x of each terrain type and no Tundra or Lava

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 26th, 2010, 05:39 PM

Dragonmaster384 is surprisingly tart

I can bring a map, we have plenty of everything, so just let me know which one you need.

8 RotV, 2 MTCB, 4 SotM, 2 BftU, 5 RttFF, 4 VW, 3 TT, 9 FotA, 3 TJ, 2+ of each Unique, 3+ of each Common/Uncommon
Want to count your 'scape?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=32267
Old September 26th, 2010, 06:24 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
I'll gladly bring a map, just remember I only have 1x of each terrain type and no Tundra or Lava
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonmaster384 View Post
I can bring a map, we have plenty of everything, so just let me know which one you need.

Just tell me which one(s) you want to bring, since I can build nearly all of these myself.

MegaSilver
Old September 28th, 2010, 01:34 PM

Nabsten is surprisingly tart

I will try to attend, but I have finals the week after.

Great Trades with SuperflyTNT, Padlock, Warmonger321, HiloScaper, Boromir_and_Kermit, and southwest ninja

My other hobby: www.nerokentucky.com
Old September 28th, 2010, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabsten View Post
I will try to attend, but I have finals the week after.
Gotcha down!

MegaSilver
Old September 28th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Finally figured out my army!

Fun army and probably gonna get trounced - It's my first purely DnD army.

Can't wait to get trounced by you once again Megasilver!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:23 PM

jschild: Could you bring Ratcatcher and Embattled Fin?

Dragonmaster: Could you bring Lateral and Nexus?

I'll bring Suno Land-Swamp and Violation.

Now, anyone else to bring maps? NecroBlade, your lava?

MegaSilver
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Dr Feelgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
jschild: Could you bring Ratcatcher and Embattled Fin?

Dragonmaster: Could you bring Lateral and Nexus?

I'll bring Suno Land-Swamp and Violation.

Now, anyone else to bring maps? NecroBlade, your lava?

MegaSilver
Done and done!

Old September 28th, 2010, 08:43 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I can bring up to two lava maps.

Also, not sure how my brother got on the list - he won't be here. And I'm still working the friend angle (the one I really want to come always has plans at the worst times, but I might have another to replace him - not replace him as a friend, but replace him as an NHSD guest ).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I can bring up to two lava maps.

Also, not sure how my brother got on the list - he won't be here. And I'm still working the friend angle (the one I really want to come always has plans at the worst times, but I might have another to replace him - not replace him as a friend, but replace him as an NHSD guest ).

Alrighty, NecroBlade, care to bring Fire+Bone and Hot Borders?

And I don't know why I added your brother either. For some reason I thought he was coming.

MegaSilver
Old October 2nd, 2010, 09:23 PM

Hello, anyone else willing to bring maps? The tourney is only a week away.

MegaSilver

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day