Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 28th, 2024, 04:09 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: wriggz's Customs: Battle Ball - 2024-03-20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
Those look so good! I am really tempted to pick up a box or two now.
That's exactly what I did. These designs are really tight. Going to try out the cyborg thugs this weekend. Curious: why the choice of a range of 2 for Ursa's auras? With a bonding squad that can keep up, this seems as good a place as any for an adjacency aura.
I think I got burned by Parminio to many times, but that's a great suggestion.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old March 28th, 2024, 05:04 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Quote:
That's exactly what I did. These designs are really tight. Going to try out the cyborg thugs this weekend. Curious: why the choice of a range of 2 for Ursa's auras? With a bonding squad that can keep up, this seems as good a place as any for an adjacency aura.
This explanation flew way over my head. By the way, do you have customs for the other robot-ish figures Battle Ball comes with? The 2 red guys look like they'd make an ok squad, and the silver robot lady looks like she'd make a solid hero.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old March 28th, 2024, 05:26 PM

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Quote:
This explanation flew way over my head. By the way, do you have customs for the other robot-ish figures Battle Ball comes with? The 2 red guys look like they'd make an ok squad, and the silver robot lady looks like she'd make a solid hero.

Parmenio has a 1 space aura on his death defy aura, which in play is hard to use and leaves the aura under valued. While I like bunching up units in this case I preferred some breathing room, especially on a melee only unit.

As for the remaining 4 figures, meant to post today but work was killer. Stay tuned!

Old March 28th, 2024, 08:21 PM

Re: wriggz's Customs: Battle Ball - 2024-03-28

It looks like I had uploaded the Attack reduction version for Amuro. I had tested both, and found the Attack reduce version to be boring as once he was down to 2 attack, he was tough to bring down, but couldn't move much. The Defense reduction is more aggressive and fun to play. I'm keeping both versions up for posterity.

Battle Ball Converted – Catch All
Here is my last batch from the Battle Ball box.

Clawborg Brothers

The Clawborg take a cue from the Incendiborgs redundant systems but with a twist. While they can shrug off an attack each subsequent turn there is a chance they will fail. The math is not intuitive, but with 1 marker there is a 10% chance of destruction, right up to 25% when all 4 makers are placed. It is possible for the Brothers to survive 4 attacks and then finally fall to enemy attack, or only receive one marker and fall to bad Volatile roles on the next two turns. They can be brutal in the endgame as clean up units, frustrating an opponent whose strongest attacks are negated, but that frustration quickly dissipates when they self destruct.

Prima 7

This figure didn’t fit into any of the squads, and it always nice to add another hero to HEROscape. I have a couple of sleek robotic figures which are different enough from any existing Soulborg armies that I decided to add them to Aquilla. Prima 7 hits fast, but unless she destroys her target always ends her turn engaged. While 5 defense is high, she only has 2 life, so it does not take much to take her down. With her speed and multiple attack she can act as a decent glyph grabber, but also useful in clean up.

Blitzen

Another odd figure, I’m always looking for units to add to Jandar. I know that the Knights of Weston don’t need another Human Champion, but the theme of Human Champion fit well with the mini, so I could not resist. I opted to reduce defense instead of increase attack since this limits his damage potential to Heros while keeping him a danger to Squads. Unlike Prima Blitzen falls fast with his messily 2 defense, but makes up for it with his bonding synergies. Interestingly you could choose him as the Macdirk’s champion and retreat with him when he gets too many wounds, keeping the Macdirts rolling with up to 7 attack dice.

Old March 29th, 2024, 09:21 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

These are so impressive! I especially like the Clawborg Brothers and Blitzen (is that a reindeer?). He doesn't look like a 2-defense miniature, but I understand your reasoning. You could also say his beefy appearance is why he has 6 life.

Experimental Parts and Volatile is such a neat combination.
Old April 4th, 2024, 07:51 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I know it's a typo in the name, but it made me think that "Clawbros" would still be an appropriate and hilarious name for this squad.

Love seeing some one-power designs on some of the heroes, too. Classic.
Old April 4th, 2024, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post

I know it's a typo in the name, but it made me think that "Clawbros" would still be an appropriate and hilarious name for this squad.

Love seeing some one-power designs on some of the heroes, too. Classic.
Dyslexia strikes again.

Thanks I love keeping things simple. If flying was a key word, I would have a bunch of single power heroes.

Old April 5th, 2024, 10:39 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I think the Clawbros are my favorite card of the bunch (and I also like the nickname Clawbros).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards