Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Weekends can you attend?
October 13 4 66.67%
October 20 1 16.67%
October 27 5 83.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 20th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Central Wisconsin NHSD Oct 27, 2012

If you know about them, contact them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old October 29th, 2012, 11:03 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

How'd this go?
Old October 30th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Only 4 people showed up, which means that we played 3 games each, and everyone fought everyone else.
Overall, it was a fun afternoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old October 30th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I took a few pictures. I'll see if I can get them up this afternoon. It was me, Nukatha, ElvenEnvy, and another local player who isn't on Heroscapers. Despite the unexpectedly poor turnout (we had some confirmations from others not on the site), we all had fun, which is the most important thing!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old October 30th, 2012, 12:06 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Sounds like fun! Sorry about the late cancellation, they didn't make my schedule until late, and I was hoping to get off that day. Love to see pictures, though!
Old March 6th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Targanth's tournament midwest tournament thread reminded me to update this thread.

ElvenEnvy is in the middle. Nukatha is on the right.

A couple of more pics:

Who won? I'm not sure. Nukatha and I each only had one loss, but he beat me, so maybe him. (Losing my precious, precious Spartacus because of Mitonsol/Massive-Curse made Nukatha's victory pretty decisive.) Our SoS was is identical. If going to margin of victory, it'd be me.

Let's say it was Nukatha. I had fun, guys.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old March 8th, 2013, 06:31 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Targanth's tournament midwest tournament thread reminded me to update this thread.

ElvenEnvy is in the middle. Nukatha is on the right.

A couple of more pics:

Who won? I'm not sure. Nukatha and I each only had one loss, but he beat me, so maybe him. (Losing my precious, precious Spartacus because of Mitonsol/Massive-Curse made Nukatha's victory pretty decisive.) Our SoS was is identical. If going to margin of victory, it'd be me.

Let's say it was Nukatha. I had fun, guys.
So is the fella with the beard you, Xorlof? Or the guy whose not on HeroScapers?
Old March 8th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Super Smurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
So is the fella with the beard you, Xorlof? Or the guy whose not on HeroScapers?
That was the player not on Heroscapers. I'm not in the pictures since I was the one taking them.

Old March 25th, 2013, 06:31 AM

Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker

Just throwing it out there that I have a crew of two other guys who have recently been swept into Heroscape with feverish enthusiasm over the last year and would gladly make a drive to play against others in tournament fasion.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day