Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old August 23rd, 2011, 07:20 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: Hexes in Texas 2011: A National Heroscape Day Event - 10

If I dry my eyes with my big boy pants, the zipper scratches and my butt gets sunburned. (In the winter, it gets cold.)
Old August 23rd, 2011, 11:27 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My dad and I should be able to make it.
Old August 29th, 2011, 04:55 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
They're coming to town? Ill have to check and see.. I mean, I have seen 'em like 13 times...but not yet this decade.

I had some of the same concerns as far as alienating the casual player, but I really don't think it is all that bad.

Blow the dust off your Sacred Band and we will see you there.
Honestly, I think restricted lists of more than eight units are an extremely bad idea, particularly because the fact that many people don't have a "complete" collection. No casual player has a "complete" collection. A restricted list hinders players who don't have a large collection, especially those with only one or two master sets and only four or five expansion packs.
Old September 6th, 2011, 06:34 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

1.Dignan
2.jaramillohector
3.Moonwalker
4.Raven
5.Unnamed Warrior
6.Revdyer
7.rym
8.fencerjared
9.R˙chean
10. AnubianWolf88
11. Zuko

Count me in, restrictions and all.

Dignan - I know that putting together a map list is work, but do you have an idea of what types you're looking for? Larger than usual? Smaller? BoV? Range friendly? Melee Friendly? Asymmetrical but balanced? Purple? We might be able to do some scouting for you.

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old September 6th, 2011, 07:11 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubianWolf88 View Post

Dignan - I know that putting together a map list is work, but do you have an idea of what types you're looking for? Larger than usual? Smaller? BoV? Range friendly? Melee Friendly? Asymmetrical but balanced? Purple? We might be able to do some scouting for you.

AW88
I'm going through maps right now. I'll post a few of the selections up shortly (some are going through revisions). It will be the typical tournament style maps we've seen lately.

If anyone has seen any maps that fit the BoV type of map, go ahead and suggest them for this event. I'll put the ideas before the committee.

Updated attendees list:
  1. Dignan
  2. jaramillohector
  3. Moonwalker
  4. Raven
  5. Unnamed Warrior
  6. Revdyer
  7. rym
  8. fencerjared
  9. R˙chean
  10. Tmac
  11. Tmac's Dad
  12. Annubianwolf88
  13. zuko

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old September 8th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

BroInLaw and I are in:

Attendees
  1. Dignan
  2. jaramillohector
  3. Moonwalker
  4. Raven
  5. Unnamed Warrior
  6. Revdyer
  7. rym
  8. fencerjared
  9. R˙chean
  10. Tmac
  11. Tmac's Dad
  12. Annubianwolf88
  13. zuko
  14. DrLivingston
  15. BroInLaw

Doopa is Polish for awesome.
Old September 8th, 2011, 05:38 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

Atm I can say that Myself, Barr, and Asbesar are all up in the air with going, things are bit hectic with everything.

however I've yet to miss NHSD so we'll see how it goes.

-
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old September 11th, 2011, 11:06 AM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Maps

Let me know if anyone takes issue with these. I think this is a nice mix.

Sirocco - added 8/21/2011 - download

Elswin Plateau

Bad Moon Rising

Map: Remnant

Map:
TrepidationThe glyphs of brandar are treasure glyphs.

Map:
Smokey's Lament

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old September 11th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like all of these. I am glad Trepidation was included as it is my favorite of the new maps. I was hoping to see that dungeon/road map, but I guess they can't ALL be Dignan maps...

Doopa is Polish for awesome.
Old September 12th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

It is with deep regret that I must, due to ecclesiastical duties that have arisen, withdraw my name from the attending list.

Crud!
Old September 12th, 2011, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
It is with deep regret that I must, due to ecclesiastical duties that have arisen, withdraw my name from the attending list.

Crud!
Argg! That's too bad. You'll be missed at the event.

Old September 12th, 2011, 03:32 PM

jaramillohector Woo who?

Smokey's Lament looks tough, but very fun. I cant wait to play on these maps. Is there an age limit on who can play in the tournament i have a nephew who is still learning to play he is nine years old. I dont know if he is ready yet, but i just wanted to know if it was even a possibility.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day