Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 29th, 2024, 04:18 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Community Prompts

Talk about a wealth of drafts lol, save some for the rest of us

I'll likely only link one of these at the end of two weeks so let us know if there is one draft you want more engagement on than the others.
Old January 29th, 2024, 04:42 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sure

Sign me up for prompts. Not sure how much I'll do these but the idea looks interesting.

~Dysole, always eager to flex her custom making muscles
Old January 29th, 2024, 04:57 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Maybe we could wait until it's closer to the 2-week mark. Which design appeals . . . ?

Last edited by kolakoski; January 29th, 2024 at 05:19 PM.
Old January 29th, 2024, 06:32 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Huh

Have an idea and already whipped up a card. Might want to sleep on it though. I really like how the concept turned out.

~Dysole, excitedly
Old January 29th, 2024, 09:34 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

When Cyprien Esenwein died, Sonya was devastated. She had loved the man more than anyone still alive, and made sure he felt the same about her. But not all hope is lost. Stripped of the title and regalia that her marriage had granted her, Sonya has grown ever more ruthless and singleminded. She swoops about the battlefield, searching for the next "true love" she can entrance with the dominating magic of her gaze-- just as she has done the previous four times she's been widowed.

Quote:
SONYA ESENWEIN v2.0
Utgar

Life 5
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 3
105 points

Undead
Unique Hero
Hunter
Terrifying
Medium 4

LIFE DRAIN
Each time Sonya Esenwein destroys a figure, you may remove a wound marker from this Army Card. Sonya cannot Life Drain destructible objects.

ETERNAL ENTICEMENT
Instead of attacking with Sonya, you may choose a Unique figure within 3 clear sight spaces and roll the d20, adding 4 to your roll if that figure is friendly. If you roll an 18 or higher, place 1 pink Entice Marker on that figure's Army Card. Take control of the chosen figure and that Army Card. Remove any opponents' Order Markers on that card. You may not use Eternal Enticement if you have already placed an Entice Marker during this game.

ETERNAL BOND
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Sonya, you may take a turn with an Army Card you control that has an Entice Marker. You may not take a turn with any other Army Cards until the next time you reveal an Order Marker. When the last figure from that Army Card is destroyed, Sonya immediately receives 4 wounds.

FLYING

I've flipped the script on a character who's usually just seen as an accessory to her husband. Here, it is she who dominated him, both for her love and for his status. Her mind control power is incredible by Heroscape standards, but she can only seize one card and is liable to die alongside her target. Even with the stat boosts and a second sword, though, her melee combat skills probably still don't live up to the hype in her bio.

Since the OP says that NGC's "new ground" is allowed here, I've taken the liberty of using a keyword power, an STL for a sculpt, and the term "d20" in the power text.
Old January 29th, 2024, 11:26 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

WHOOOOOA

That is wild! I like the idea that you can't create any bonding chains with her as well. It's just a little easier to take control of than NGS's mind shackle is. Some extra versatility and some extra downsides. Really cool vision.
Old January 30th, 2024, 12:22 AM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Reclamation Cavalry from Pathfinder's Crown of Fangs Set

Name: Sir Dupuis
General: Jandar

Species: Human
Uniqueness: Unique Hero
Class: Champion
Personality: Valiant
Size/Height: Large 6

Life: 6
Move: 8
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 4

CHAMPION'S COURAGE
When a figure you control that is Sir Dupuis or within 6 clear sight spaces of Sir Dupuis rolls defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, roll a 20-sided die. On a roll of 15 or higher, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

CHAMPION'S CHARGE
If Sir Dupuis attacks a figure he was not adjacent to at the start of his turn, add 1 to his attack dice and he may attack that figure 1 additional time.

Last edited by kolakoski; January 30th, 2024 at 02:43 PM.
Old January 30th, 2024, 01:50 AM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is a cool idea for a thread. Here's my contribution.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Fear Itself set. The name of the figure is Dracula.

Long had Marcu Esenwein suffered alone in bouts of sullen withdrawal and indignant fury, isolated from the world by the limitations his own deformed flesh. When salvation eventually arrived, it came not from his family, nor from Utgar himself, but from the rival general Revna, who recognized in Marcu the same pain and hatred that saturated the very fiber of her being. In exchange for the vampire's loyalty, Revna lifted Marcu's curse and restored him to his former splendor, gaining a keen advisor and a merciless commander who could bolster her forces with undead soldiers stolen from his brother. Now Marcu leads Revna's armies from the battlefield, motivating her troops with horrific displays of violence as he tears through opposing armies with blade, fang, and claw, always awaiting the day when the champions he fells could be part of the clan that betrayed him.
Quote:
NAME = Marcu Esenwein
GENERAL = REVNA
PLANET = FEYLUND
SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DUKE
PERSONALITY = TERRIFYING
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6
MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 145

LIFE DRAIN
Each time Marcu Esenwein destroys a figure, you may remove a wound marker from this Army Card. Marcu Esenwein cannot Life Drain destructible objects.

ETERNAL GRUDGE
Marcu Esenwein rolls one additional attack die against Lords, Ladies, Dukes, and Duchesses.

VICIOUS EXAMPLE
After revealing an Order Marker on this Army Card and taking a turn with Marcu Esenwein, if he wounded an adjacent opponent's figure during that turn, you may remove the "X" Order Marker from this Army Card to take a turn with one Unique Hero you control that follows Revna or one squad of Skeletons of Annellintia you control. Marcu Esenwein may be this Hero.

FLYING
Marcu was my first thought for an AoA time-skip unit, as a "de-cursed" version would be quite the dramatic reveal. Utgar seems like the kind of leader who would execute Marcu for his unpredictable behavior before considering helping him, but Revna's a wellspring-enhanced witch whose goals involve vengeance and spiting the other Valkyries, so I thought she would be a more believable savior and thereby win his allegiance.

I'm not really sure if I have the point cost right, here. I'll revisit it and give some feedback sometime within the next few days. I like what I see so far!
Old January 30th, 2024, 10:02 AM

SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby!

Took me a while to find a miniature and character combination where I was both satisfied with the miniature and believe the character deserved a 2.0 version, until I stumbled upon this stl I had stored away for such an occasion:

To be painted with golden armor, purple cloth, and a black sword.

Kiova's song has turned bitter and cold. The icy tones of her voice have become daggers against those that dared oppose not only her, but Einar himself. Adorned with one of Einar's most prized possessions, she blazes back into battle, singing hymns of her enemy's downfall.

I suspect Wrath of the Empress is too strong for what I want, but figured I would get my ideas written down and shared. An alternative would be this version, which I liked, but felt wasn't as parallel as I wanted:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by SkyWhale; March 7th, 2024 at 09:35 AM.
Old January 30th, 2024, 10:09 AM

SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby!

I love the idea of doing Marcu for this! I had considered him briefly, but soon realized what I would want him to become has already been done... as Nicholas Esenwein! Kind of feels like a missed opportunity to me, in hindsight.

I like Eternal Grudge, although it probably won't come up much (but adds a lot thematically), and like the idea you're getting at with Vicious Example, but feels a bit clunky with Revna and then an Utgar unit. I wonder if it would benefit if you would double down on the leading Skeletons of Annellintia, although it would have to shift your theme a bit. Personally, I think Marcu would still be willing to fight for Utgar, if he were given the command he desires.
Old January 30th, 2024, 02:00 PM

Slept On It

Still not 100% on the life and defense numbers (might also change the name of the last ability) but hey this is an Otonashi who was able to get successful vengeance on the Demonblade. Did some slight modifying of the figure in GIMP to get the color scheme right. Figure is Kiri Female Ninja Miniature 25mm Heroic Scale Dark Heaven Legends Reaper Miniatures

~Dysole, who will look through and offer thoughts on the other customs in a few days

Last edited by Dysole; January 30th, 2024 at 03:14 PM.
Old January 30th, 2024, 03:33 PM

Re: Slept On It

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Still not 100% on the life and defense numbers but hey this is an Otonashi who was able to get successful vengeance on the Demonblade. Did some slight modifying of the figure in GIMP to get the color scheme right. Figure is Kiri Female Ninja Miniature 25mm Heroic Scale Dark Heaven Legends Reaper Miniatures

~Dysole, who will look through and offer thoughts on the other customs in a few days
Strike From The Darkness is a great power, and eminently malleable!

P.S.: I admit to shamelessly borrowing mechanics from powers I think are cool (or the power as is, for that matter).

CHAMPION'S CHARGE
If Sir Dupuis attacks a figure he was not adjacent to at the start of his turn, add 1 to his attack dice and he may attack that figure 1 additional time.

Last edited by kolakoski; January 30th, 2024 at 06:54 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards