Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 20th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Products I have for sale in Cheyenne, WY

Current stock:
New
1x SotM master set: $42
1x DnD master set: $32
1x Marvel master set: $25 (see below for other discounted options)
2x Warriors of Feldspar: $24 each (no kidding)
2x Fury of the Primordials (common elementals): $14*
1x Warriors of Ghostlight Fen: $13*
1x Glaun Bog Raieders: $13*
1x Warriors & Soulbourgs: $13
1x Heroes of Bleakwoode: $12
1x Marro Calvary: $11
2x Heroes of Faerun: $11 plus take $1 off a D1 common set marked * above

Used uniques sorted by price
one copy of each figure available
$1.50 each: Shiori, Sgt Drake 1, Agent Carr, Raelin 2, Finn TVC. Thorgrim TVC, Syvarris, Ne-Gok-Sa
$2.00 each: Zettian Guards, DW9k, Raelin 1, Empress Kiova, Saylind TKW, Moriko, Khosumet the DL, Runa, Tor-Kul-Na, Iskra Esenwein*, Warden 816, DW7k, Sgt Drake 2, Sonlen, Johny Shotgun, Kumiko, Otonashi
$2.50 each: Alastair Macdirk, Grimnak, Krav Maga Agents, Atlaga TKW, Jorhdawn, Kato Katsuro, Chardris, Emirroon, Kyntela Gwyn, Kee-Mo-Shi, Tul-Bak-Ra, Concan TKW, Izumi Samurai, Q10, Tarn VWs
$3.00 each: Mimring, Marro Warriors, Airborne Elite, Sonya Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Cyprien Esenwein, Isamu, Sir Dupuis, Eldgrim TVC, Arkmer, Ulginesh, Kaemon Awa
$4.00 each: Krug, Me-Burq-Sa, Rechets, Marro Hive
*get Iskara and Retchts together for $6.00

I will also sell all remaining extra Uniques for a pretty nice discount. Currently $85.00

I have 3 different things I could work out with a Marvel. I also have a used copy that is Missing Thanos. Besides the option above. If someone doesn't mind not having Thanos I could drop the price on it some, or if someone just wants the terrain I could sell that without the figures, finally I could just sell the figures for individual prices, probably for $2.00 each.

I will update this list as needed, some used commons will likely be added.

Last edited by Cyborgs Gaming; August 21st, 2010 at 11:19 PM. Reason: sold some figures
Old August 20th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Products I have for sale in Cheyenne, WY

I've had this stuff for awhile. I've been selling it because there isn't really any place that carries Heroscape here, so I order some extra from time to time to resell to anyone interested. I don't really make a profit off of it (well a very small one). I figured I'd post the stuff here since I've acquired a fair amount of it. I'm not really big into the mail order thing but I will do so if an order is fairly large and the costs involved are paid for. I am at a convient location for anyone making a road trip though. I live on the intersection of two major interstates, I-80 and I-25 so I figure there is a fair chance someone may drive by and want to pick something up. I don't really expect to sell any of this but this does give me a place to keep track of what I'm going to charge for anything I sell.

I'm debating about if to post my phone number one here or not. I know there is some risk involved in doing that. Anyone that sends a PM to me can have my number though.

Last edited by Cyborgs Gaming; August 20th, 2010 at 06:53 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales