Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 16th, 2013, 11:04 AM

Naesalla is surprisingly tart
Re: Louisville NHSD 2013 - Oct. 19

And if somebody has a morgoloth for prize table I'll bribe everybody

Great Transactions with - Lefton4ya, xMindfreak, Ztimster, SuperflyTNT, mdapperc, MarioFanaticXV, JsChild, Twigleg2, ThePhoenix112, Vydar. Great Trades with - Akden, Just_a_Bill
Old October 16th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naesalla View Post
You and me both!

I can bring A Bridge too Far. I've been wanting to try out this map for a while now. It looks like a ton of fun!

Old October 16th, 2013, 12:09 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:
You and me both!

I can bring A Bridge too Far. I've been wanting to try out this map for a while now. It looks like a ton of fun!

What can fit under that bridge? We've had issues in the past where if something small with range sat under a bridge, it would be impossible for something large and melee-only to get in there.

Some would argue "that's the game", but many of us feel that's more of a gimmicky exploit than an example of Heroscape's intentions.

Anyway, if it's tall enough for most figures (except for the obvious, like dragons, Jotun, etc), then bring it.

Old October 16th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's 5 levels high, so most figures will fit. If I build it and it just does't work out, I can always kick the bridge up a notch.
Old October 16th, 2013, 05:06 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

It looks like a lot of figures won't be able to climb the hills right next to the start zones, either, so I'm gonna go ahead and say no to that map for being a tight-space, choke-point nightmare.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 16th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Ok. Do you have any favorites? I have 2 RotV, 1 RttFF, 1VW, and 2 Castle sets.
Old October 16th, 2013, 11:18 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Ok. Do you have any favorites? I have 2 RotV, 1 RttFF, 1VW, and 2 Castle sets.
Well, it's a bit "fiddly" in that the upper levels often fall off (so it'll have to be fixed during each match) but I thought it was fun to play on at GenCon three years ago:

(download)
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3213

Old October 16th, 2013, 11:30 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

That was two years ago, Gordon.
Old October 17th, 2013, 05:31 PM

Naesalla is surprisingly tart

Megasilver I think Cybely is bringing another army, we may need to borrow something else, but looks like your elementals are safe for now ;p. Thanks again.

Great Transactions with - Lefton4ya, xMindfreak, Ztimster, SuperflyTNT, mdapperc, MarioFanaticXV, JsChild, Twigleg2, ThePhoenix112, Vydar. Great Trades with - Akden, Just_a_Bill
Old October 17th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Megasilver I think Cybely is bringing another army, we may need to borrow something else, but looks like your elementals are safe for now ;p. Thanks again.
Okay, because I completely forgot about it until now.

Now just have to bring those Zombies and a Sam Brown for orgsbane.
Old October 17th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Okay, because I completely forgot about it until now.

Now just have to bring those Zombies and a Sam Brown for orgsbane.
Yup! I'll try not to destroy your zombies . Just kidding. I've done it multiple times, and nothing happened.
Old October 18th, 2013, 04:44 AM

RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker

Haven't looked forward to getting my butt kicked this much in a long time! I'm jealous of the people who are asking to borrow figures b/c I can't commit to an army! Different setups work really well for one game type but not so well for others, and since this will be my first Reverse the Whip, I can't help but think of all the WTF?! armies that I could hand to the guy across the table lol. This will be fun!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day