Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old October 21st, 2022, 01:25 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Northern California Directory - 3rd Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99 View Post
What’s good everyone?! I am back in the building and ready to dust off my dice. I’m curious to know how active our Norcal community has been doing ever since I left the building some years ago. L O L.

I hope we have a good core of local gamers because with the new resurgence possibilities and my son taking up a huge interest in the game we are ready to re-enter the fold and deal some skulls.
Wow, a blast from the past. Incredible. I hope you and your family are well, Daryl!
Old November 16th, 2022, 01:23 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I've been away for a while, but I'd be interested in getting together. I'm wanting to get some games in again
Old November 16th, 2022, 02:06 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I've been away for a while, but I'd be interested in getting together. I'm wanting to get some games in again
Working on it in PMs. Once it is firmed up, I will post something here.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old November 22nd, 2022, 01:54 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

All right. Event is posted:

Casual HeroScape Day - Jan. 2023

~Z

My map thread
Old February 27th, 2023, 03:15 PM

OP is updated and accurate as of today.

~Z

My map thread
Old April 20th, 2023, 02:53 PM

HeroScape All-day event at KublaCon this year!

Event page

~Z

My map thread
Old May 15th, 2023, 03:17 PM

New event posted on OP.

Capitol Clash Heroscape Tournament (June 17,2023).

~Z

My map thread
Old October 7th, 2023, 05:11 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
New event posted on OP.

~Z
Dang, bummed missed seeing this! I would have definitely headed up to Sac for a tourney.

My kid's been obsessed with HS for the last couple months. If I find a game store in the South Bay or on the Peninsula that will host a casual Scape get-together a little later this fall is anyone interested in throwing some dice?

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old October 9th, 2023, 12:41 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
New event posted on OP.

~Z
Dang, bummed missed seeing this! I would have definitely headed up to Sac for a tourney.

My kid's been obsessed with HS for the last couple months. If I find a game store in the South Bay or on the Peninsula that will host a casual Scape get-together a little later this fall is anyone interested in throwing some dice?
Yeah, I'd like to try again. I keep saying I want to come, but then other conflicts come up at the same time. But I want to come
Old October 9th, 2023, 12:52 PM

Logan & Troy & I are going to try to have a tournament some time in the first couple of weeks of December. Somewhere in the Bay Area.
At this point it is nothing more than intent, though. Stay tuned.

~Z

My map thread
Old October 9th, 2023, 03:30 PM

nextguy knows what's in an order marker nextguy knows what's in an order marker

I am also interested. I've played heroscape casually for over a decade. but I've never been to a tournament!
Old October 9th, 2023, 03:42 PM

Welcome, nextguy! It is good to see new players join. Adding you to the lists.

~Z

My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers