Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 21st, 2017, 10:06 PM

WolfScape is surprisingly tart
Re: WolfScape's Classic Customs

@superfrog Not quite...

@TheAverageFan Very close...

1 Guess to go!

My Customs are https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53788
I like cats and wolves and wolverines.

You're reading this! Wow!
Old February 22nd, 2017, 03:24 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Does the dude bond with grut archers, if so there are beasts for that. Also, if he bonds with archers, that is a unit that bonds with a bonding unit, which would be pretty overpowered.

If its a hero that bonds with other orc heroes, Ornak can do that.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 22nd, 2017, 06:32 PM

@TREX Not quite, though somewhat close.
@superfrog @TheAverageFan & @TREX

Here he is:

Durnak
Utgar Orc Unique Hero
Made from ???

Attributes:
Orc
Unique Hero
Champion
Wild
Medium 5

Stats:
Life: 5
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 5
Defense: 3

Abilities:
Blood Bond
When taking a turn with Durnak,
after taking his turn if you did
not reveal an order marker on him
this turn, and there are no
Exhaustion marker on him, you may
take another turn with him and put
a black Exhaustion marker on him.

Rest and Recover
At the beginning of each round
you may remove an Exhaustion
marker and remove a wound marker
from Durnak.

Still not sure of the points, hasn't been playtested yet, and is still a concept. Double bonding with Heavy/Blade Gruts... Yikes. And then he self-heals, like Feral Troll.

Old February 22nd, 2017, 06:33 PM

I plan to post all new customs and custom concepts by giving a name and brief description, and then letting people guess about it from now on. Stay tuned for more customs!

Old February 22nd, 2017, 06:40 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lots of offensive output but 5 Life 3 Defense isn't great for survivability for a 160-point figure. An Orclike tradeoff. Interested to see how he playtests.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old February 22nd, 2017, 06:54 PM

Thanks.

I might make his rest/recover be a d20 roll at the end of his second turn. And might increase his life by one. I'll have to see how he play tests. Of course, I'll have to proxy him AND the Orcs, as my collection is still developing...

Old February 23rd, 2017, 06:52 PM

My next figure is called Karapan the Watcher, another Ullar Abomination. This time, it's made from a modded Shedinja Pokemon figure. All of my Abominations are going to be focused on doing things that were never done in Classic 'Scape, like a spider that spins webs. What'd ya think Karapan's going to do? Three guesses, then I release him.

Old February 24th, 2017, 09:19 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

For the clingminds, you can always fudge their height to 2 or modify their scale power to count their height as a little higher for the purposes of engagement. That or modify the latch power to give them some extra reach for getting on a figure, like they can jump up onto their target.

Crania the Weaver
Cool web idea! I'd suggest modifying the language so you can only place it on land spaces. You can't really stack web tiles on water tiles and the like but those are not always on height 0. It's a shame to see a spider that can't bond with the Fyorlag Spiders, especially when one of her powers talks about how she is a predator. She looks to be a tough one to take down between her high life and potentially solid defense if she is on a web tile, not to mention the healing potential. Given the defense bonus a web provides (and the number she starts with), I doubt I'd ever pick one up after her turn. Maybe she could do it before moving instead? Cool design but it's a shame the figure for it is only height 3. That feels so out of place with a massive 7 life. Too bad you don't have a bigger figure for her.

Durnak
Exhaustion with Rest and Recover is pretty cool. It gives pretty much the same bonding potential as Overextend Attack so I don't think it's breaking the bank. In that capacity he feels a lot like an orc Alastair, although being able to heal instead of hurting yourself is a significant difference.
Old February 24th, 2017, 04:23 PM

@Ixe
Thanks!

Clingminds: I'll edit their ability.

Crania: I didn't say you can't place it on tiles AT height 0. I said you can't place it on tiles that HAVE height 0. Stupid and complicated wording, but it works.

Durnak: Yay! He seems good and balanced before playtesting! Time to give him a try.

Any guesses about Karapan?

Old February 24th, 2017, 05:43 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey WolfScape, I don't have any good guesses as to what his powers will be, I've thought for a bit, and looked at the figure, but I have nothing. It's a cool idea to have people guess the powers, but I think a better way to get people engaged in your customs is by
a) putting out good customs that you've thought out well
and
b) making cards for your customs.

I saw that you posted in the MCC the other day, but I'd recommend Xorlof's X-2 Custom Card Creator. You can generate a card (everything except the figure image and hit zone) with no work on your part other than typing in what you want. With that and an account on photobucket or mediafire or imgur or any file-hosting website, you can post some cards here which will result in more engagement with your customs.
Old February 24th, 2017, 06:04 PM

@superfrog Well, the figure is VERY heavily modded. I'm gonna keep doing the guessing thing, because I like the idea, and It can give me ideas for future similar customs. Here's a clue about Karapan: He has an abilities that effects every figure he can see.

Old February 24th, 2017, 06:18 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Getting Back To This Later

I do have some suggestions for your customs to pull them in line with official wording, but I don't have enough time to pull things together.

My quick glance tells me that Clingminds could be stupid good, and a couple powers can be a bit finicky, but you've got some solid stuff here.

~Dysole, who'll be back later with more thorough comments

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards