Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old September 10th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Played Battleball for the first time today. It was awesome! My buddy found it in almost new condition at Goodwill for $2.

I've also been playing a lot of RftG lately and HeroQuest about once a week.

Just played Epic Duels for the first time in a while too.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old September 10th, 2009, 04:10 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Played Battleball for the first time today. It was awesome! My buddy found it in almost new condition at Goodwill for $2.

I've also been playing a lot of RftG lately and HeroQuest about once a week.

Just played Epic Duels for the first time in a while too.
Awesome! I love Battleball for all its simplicity. You can really see a lot of heroScape in that game. Crossed with Epic Duels (another fun, simple game) and you've pretty much got heroScape.
I can`t wait to get my HeroQuest game together and try it out.
I`ve yet to try Race for the Galaxy but I suspect I should.
Have fun.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old September 11th, 2009, 12:13 AM

Location: Kansas City metro area (Grain Valley, Blue Springs)
paradox22 knows what's in an order marker paradox22 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I can`t wait to get my HeroQuest game together and try it out.
You gotta bring Heroquest to GenCon next year so we can get our game on EH!

Get your Kansas City Metro Scaping fix here: http://kcheroscapers.getphpbb.com/forum.html
Old September 11th, 2009, 03:52 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

Anything for you.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old September 11th, 2009, 05:11 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

DeceiftulBeauty beat me at Last Night on Earth last night. I was the survivors and we played Escape in the Truck. I had gas, keys, and my only two remaining survivors on the truck (I got the other two killed a turn or two before by taking a risk and searching while zombies closed in...couldn't find a single damn gun in the gun store) with 4 rounds left. DB played Bickering, then 5 zombies swarmed and killed them before I could gas up the truck.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 11th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Dirge and Pente
Old September 12th, 2009, 01:28 AM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Playing the heck out of Space Hulk this week. Absolutely fantastic game - so worth the $$.
Old September 12th, 2009, 06:58 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Last night I played:
Chaos in the Old World
Warhammer Invasion
Kingdoms
Dominion
Old September 12th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Last night I play Pillars of the Earth with the expansion and some 4 player Small World. This morning I played Lost Cities and Pandemic. Tonight I'll probably play Battlestar Galactica and Dominion. Maybe some Last Night on Earth.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old September 12th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

So far this weekend -

Apples to Apples
David and Goliath
RftG x 3
Epic Duels x 2
HeroScape x 3
Battleball x 3
Dominion
WoW Minis

Tomorrow should hold more Dominion, RftG, and some HeroQuest!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old September 12th, 2009, 11:04 PM

telengard has disabled reputation

Mostly Dreamblade and RftG for me (and all on the computer, just had a baby so not a lot of time for ftf playing w/ the wife).

For those of you who haven't seen the computer version of RftG, it's excellent. I have yet to beat the AI player in a 2 player advanced game, although I came within one VP once.

~telengard

Still stuck in the 1980s. My mame cabinet and 8 bit game room:
www.briansturk.com
Old September 12th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Catan and Sorry! this evening.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games