Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old November 21st, 2011, 09:13 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh

Wow, thanks for the help Chardar. I'll make sure to look into those.

And yeah, I pretty much only play casual.
Old November 21st, 2011, 11:30 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Wow... Just checked out the Dueling Network and it's awesome. I'm definitely going to spend some more time playing now, the massive cost is what turned me away from Yugioh and this completely solves that.
Old November 22nd, 2011, 05:48 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Wow... Just checked out the Dueling Network and it's awesome. I'm definitely going to spend some more time playing now, the massive cost is what turned me away from Yugioh and this completely solves that.
I'm on there quite a bit. Add "Chardar" as a friend there and I'll play you sometime.

Old November 25th, 2011, 10:24 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1st Edition Legend of the Blue Eyes White Dragon booster box (Spanish). It was only $18 with free shipping, which was way too good to pass up.

Old November 28th, 2011, 09:33 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

New deck! Woohoo. Not really named but it's a burn deck. I also don't own most of these cards but I'm using them on DuelingNetwork.

Spoiler Alert!

Main damage-dealers are Wave Cannon, Blast Sphere, Ameba/Creature Swap and Dark Snake Syndrom/Barrel Behind the Door. Everything else is either defensive or minor damage.
Old November 28th, 2011, 11:18 PM

Alright here we go. You can try these out on DN, and if you like them get them for your real life deck. Like I told KA just Google the cards you don't know. Just a quick heads up. This decktype is not consistent enough for high level tournaments, but it will be absolutely fine for casual/online play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your PieMonsters: 17
Marshmallon x1 [B
Good. [/B]
Spirit Reaper x2 Good, but why not run 3?
Ameba x3 I would drop these. The combo with creature swap is good, but it's not very consistent, since you can only use it if you have both cards. Not to mention it uses your normal summon.
Balloon Lizard x3 I would drop these also. They won't last long enough to inflict a significant amount of damage, if any.
Blast Sphere x3 These are good. Especially this format with so many boss monsters running around.
Bowganian x3 I would drop these also. Like Lizard they're not going to stay around long enough to do any real damage.
Mecha-Dog Marron x2 This is the first time I've seen this card, but it looks good, since there's so many destruction effects. Imagine hitting this with Scrap Dragon.

I would suggest adding in some Battle Faders and Swift Scarecrows. Both are good stall cards, and can buy you some extra time. I would also add in Fossil Dyno Pachycephalo to further hinder your opponent. Overall though you don't need to run many monsters. Since is more of a stall deck you could also look at Lava Golem and Volcanic Queen. They also work as removal, because few cards can stop their summon, and the monsters are still tributed.

Spells: 12
Marshmallon Glasses x1 I would drop this. It only works with one card in your deck, so you won't get to use it very often. Not to mention you don't really have any monsters worth protecting with it.
The Dark Door x1 Good stall card. I would use more though.
Creature Swap x3 If you want to keep one of these as a tech that wouldn't be bad since you have a lot of weaker monsters, but I wouldn't use more than that.
Pot of Duality x2 Three wouldn't hurt, but that's completely preference.
Nightmare's Steelcage x2 Alright, but see below.
Swords of Revealing Light x1 Why not use 2? I would drop a cage for one more, or just find room.
Dark Snake Syndrome x1 Good. I would add more if this going to be the focus of the deck.
Wave-Motion Cannon x1 Another focus. I would use 3.

This looks pretty good, but you're missing a few staples. Heavy Storm, Mystical Space Typhoon, Dark Hole, and Monster Reborn.

Traps: 11
Metal Reflect Slime x3 Good.
Nightmare Wheel x2 Good, but monsters don't stick around much this format, maybe drop it to one?
Solemn Judgement x1 Staple.
Barrel Behind the Door x3 I would drop these. They're too narrow. Burn isn't that common of a deck type.
Curse of Royal x2 Good to protect your spells and traps, but I would add more.

Starlight Road/Stardust Dragon would be good fits in this deck, as well as cards like Dark Bribe to protect you further. I would also add Mirror Force and Torrential Tribute for some additional protection. Solemn Warning would work also, and Trap Dustshoot is a near staple.

For some additional burn cards I would recommend Magic Cylinder and Ceasfire. These cards can make huge pushes, and win games on their own.

Old December 19th, 2011, 01:26 AM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here is some sad information. Dan Green, the voice of Yugi/ Yami, his wife gave birth to a set of twins then passed away on November 25th.

JFAN is... waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
Old January 15th, 2012, 11:29 PM

Did anyone else go to the sneak today?

Old January 18th, 2012, 10:33 AM

MegaDiamond10 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I Play...Have Since I Was Bout 9ish. I Have Over 1000 Cards in My Collection Right Now! (Albeit Only About 750 DIFFERENT Cards)
Most of My Collection has been Amassed By:

Buying Decks
Occasionally Buying a Booster Pack or 2
Buying Card Lots on Amazon & Other Misc. Sites
But the Best by Far is Stop2Shop.com (CHECK IT OUT!)

S2S Ain't Just for Buying Decks There Avalable Items Are:

Decks (With or Without Box & Mat)
Single Cards (With Only $1.99 Shipping for Orders Under 100 Cards)
Booster Boxes
Packs (Ever Hard To Find & Rare Packs)
Grab Bags (Like 150 Legend of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon Random Singles)
And Everything Else xD

And they sell ALOT More than just Yugioh Cards! They Also Sell:
Bleach
Yu Yu Hakusho
Naruto
And Alot More...

Whats Really Sad is i Only Have 7 Different Synchro Monsters D:

Now You Know More About Me Than You Ever Wanted To Know...

If You Love Something, Set it Free.
If it Comes Back to You, It's Yours.
But if it Doesn't Then it Never Was.
Old January 18th, 2012, 11:48 AM

Oh man. Here we go.

Never ever! buy cards on amazon/eBay/anywhere. You want to know where all those terrible singles that they absolutely can't sell go? Right into those lots. They'll talk them up to no end, but I guarantee you'll get a much better deal buying single cards, and even packs.

Old January 31st, 2012, 12:46 PM

Going to Regionals next weekend with my Scrap Keeper deck. Wish me luck!

Old February 4th, 2012, 07:10 AM

Regionals today. Really excited, and nervous.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games