Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 11th, 2008, 07:31 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Aquilla Intensive speculation.

This thread is here for the soul purpose of community speculation,wishes, and discussion of the Army. First thing though is here is a previous discussion on aquilla related things for any referencing or ideas we may want. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...er=asc&start=0
Any way were here to post want kind of units we think Aquilla should have, powers they could have, and other related topics of what Aquilla nedes to include and to get in order to grow into a well balanced fighting faction.
Also if you have Flag bearer related discussion put it here.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=491947#523806
Old February 11th, 2008, 08:34 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
I would like to see Aquilla get Goblins or the race of aliens that Valguard stole his arm from... or both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old February 11th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Anything that follows her lead, to me, would be cool. Here's some ones that I want specificly:

1.) Some kind of bug (or whatever genre of figures they'll make for her) hero that's her flag bearer.

2.) Some type of Giant Dragon-Fly dragon, similar to that dragon-fly, green and red ancient pokemon (I forget the name).

3.) Giant spider, like She-Lob (correct name?) from Lord Of The Rings.

4.) Wasp-like warriors for kyrie.

I'll be happy with anything they'll make. I just want to see something new finally!

P.S. - And she's actually my favorite general too (just in case you wanted to know).
Old February 11th, 2008, 09:24 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
I would like to see Aquilla get Goblins or the race of aliens that Valguard stole his arm from... or both.
Yes! More scifi! Stange aliens.
Old February 11th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRansom
Quote:
Yes! More scifi! Stange aliens.
I agree, I new type of alien would be AWESOME for her!
Old February 11th, 2008, 09:30 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Most of all, I don't want to see Aquilla get pegged as the bug queen. According to the colour wheel, and assuming that Vydar is indeed in the 'Orange' position, she will probably have an army composed of Ullar and Vydar similar figures. She already has a monk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old February 11th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
Most of all, I don't want to see Aquilla get pegged as the bug queen. According to the colour wheel, and assuming that Vydar is indeed in the 'Orange' position, she will probably have an army composed of Ullar and Vydar similar figures. She already has a monk...
As you can see in my sig., I really agree completely with the color wheel/thoery. . I'm not sure if this would specificly fit Aquilla (otherwise Vydar), but what if they made some sort of safari, jungle-camoflaged robots for her. Those would be sweet!
Old February 11th, 2008, 09:51 PM

I would personally like to see her get primitive human warriors like the Zulu, or the Jaguar Warriors. Blend that with a mix of superior technology (Camo Soulborges) and Goblins and you have yourself the new most awesome army.

Perhaps she has an army of Misfits...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old February 11th, 2008, 09:54 PM

Quote:
I would personally like to see her get primitive... Blend that with a mix of superior technology...
A Feathered Aztec dragon with laser cannons grafted to it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old February 11th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
I would personally like to see her get primitive human warriors like the Zulu, or the Jaguar Warriors. Blend that with a mix of superior technology (Camo Soulborges) and Goblins and you have yourself the new most awesome army.

Perhaps she has an army of Misfits...
Yeah, of course, when I mentioned soulborgs I only meant they would corporate a small portion of her figs., I definately don't want to see her army just become a soulborg army or anything!

I just think we'll have to wait and see what happens.
Old February 11th, 2008, 10:21 PM

Confederate Soldiers! Aquilla shall rise again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old February 11th, 2008, 10:23 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Confederate Soldiers! Aquilla shall rise again!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion